Sean Monaghan

Default Fwd - RFC 4041 - PING: Vito Kuhn

Vito, have you read about RFC 4041 yet?

John Henry wrote:

hey, Vito.

I'm just wondering about your thoughts on the newly promosed Morality
Protocol, RFC 4041? Maybe you're not familiar with it...you should
really try to implement something like this in your fam.* 'g-rated'
hierarchy...

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4041.txt

Network Working Group A. Farrel
Request for Comments: 4041 Old Dog Consulting
Category: Informational 1 April 2005

Requirements for Morality Sections in Routing Area Drafts

Status of This Memo

This memo provides information for the Internet community. It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2005).

Abstract

It has often been the case that morality has not been given proper
consideration in the design and specification of protocols produced
within the Routing Area. This has led to a decline in the moral
values within the Internet and attempts to retrofit a suitable moral
code to implemented and deployed protocols has been shown to be
sub-optimal.

This document specifies a requirement for all new Routing Area
Internet-Drafts to include a "Morality Considerations" section, and
gives guidance on what that section should contain.

1. Introduction

It is well accepted by popular opinion and other reliable metrics
that moral values are declining and that degeneracy is increasing.
Young people are particularly at risk from the rising depravity in
society and much of the blame can be squarely placed at the door of
the Internet. If you do not feel safe on the streets at night, what
do you think it is like on the Information Superhighway?

When new protocols or protocol extensions are developed within the
Routing Area, it is often the case that not enough consideration is
given to the impact of the protocol on the moral fiber of the
Internet. The result is that moral consequences are only understood
once the protocols have been implemented, and sometimes not until
after they have been deployed.

The resultant attempts to restore appropriate behavior and purge the
community of improper activities are not always easy or
architecturally pleasant. Further, it is possible that certain
protocol designs make morality particularly hard to achieve.

Recognising that moral issues are fundamental to the utility and
success of protocols designed within the IETF, and that simply making
a wishy-washy liberal-minded statement does not necessarily provide
adequate guarantees of a correct and proper outcome for society, this
document defines requirements for the inclusion of Morality
Considerations sections in all Internet-Drafts produced within the
Routing Area. Meeting these requirements will ensure that proper
consideration is given to moral issues at all stages of the protocol
development process, from Requirements and Architecture, through
Specification and Applicability.

The remainder of this document describes the necessary subsections of
the Morality Considerations sections, and gives guidance about what
information should be contained in those subsections.

1.1. Conventions Used in This Document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

The key words "SHALT", "SHALT NOT", "SMITE", and "PILLAR OF SALT" in
this document are to be interpreted as expected.

2. Presence and Placement of Morality Considerations Sections

2.1. Null Morality Considerations Sections

It may be the case that the authors of Internet-Drafts have no or few
morals. This does not relieve them of their duty to understand the
consequences of their actions.

The more likely an author is to say that a null Morality
Considerations section is acceptable, the more pressure must be
exerted on him by the Area and the appropriate Working Group to
ensure that he gives full consideration to his actions, and reflects
long and hard on the consequences of his writing and the value of his
life.

On the other hand, some authors are well known to have the highest
moral pedigree: a fact that is plainly obvious from the company they
keep, the Working Groups they attend, and their eligibility for
NomCom. It is clearly unnecessary for such esteemed persons to waste
effort on Morality Considerations sections. It is inconceivable that
anything that they write would have anything other than a beneficial
effect on the Routing Area and the Internet in general.

2.2. Mandatory Subsections

If the Morality Considerations section is present, it MUST contain at
least the following subsections. The content of these subsections is
surely self-evident to any right-thinking person. Further guidance
can be obtained from your moral guardian, your household gods, or
from any member of the IMM (Internet Moral Majority).

- Likelihood of misuse by depraved or sick individuals. This
subsection must fully address the possibility that the proposed
protocols or protocol extensions might be used for the
distribution of blue, smutty, or plain disgusting images.

- Likelihood of misuse by misguided individuals. There is an
obvious need to protect minors and people with misguided thought
processes from utilising the protocols or protocol extensions for
purposes that would inevitably do them harm.

- Likelihood of misuse by large, multi-national corporations. Such
a thought is, of course, unthinkable.

- Availability of oversight facilities. There are those who would
corrupt our morals motivated as they are by a hatred of the
freedom of Internet access with which we are graced. We place a
significant burden of responsibility on those who guard our
community from these evil-doers and it is only fitting that we
give them as much support as is possible. Therefore, all
encryption and obfuscation techniques MUST be excluded -
individuals who have nothing to hide need to fear the oversight of
those whose morals are beyond doubt.

- Inter-SDO impact. We must allow for other moral frameworks and
fully respect other people's right to subscribe to other belief
systems. Such people are, however, wrong and doomed to spend
eternity in a dark corner with only dial-up access. So it has
been written.

- Care and concern for avian carriers. A duck may be somebody's
mother.

Even if one or more of these subsections are considered irrelevant,
they MUST all still be present, and MUST contain a full rebuttal of
this deviant thought.

2.3. Optional Subsections

Additional subsections may be added to accommodate zealots.

2.4. Placement of Morality Considerations Sections

The Morality Considerations section MUST be given full prominence in
each Internet Draft.

3. Applicability Scenarios

This section outlines, by way of example, some particular areas that
are in dire need of reform and where a short, sharp shock could make
a really big difference.

3.1. Provision of Services

We must do our utmost to ensure that services are delivered in a
timely and reliable way. Emphasis should be placed on Quality of
Service (QoS) and meeting the needs of the consumer of the service.

Arrangements should be made for regular provision of services, and
sermons should be to the point and contain a strong moral message.

3.2. Political Correctness (PC)

Political correctness has gone too far. This problem can be traced
way back to the 1970s when the desktop PC was invented. It is
necessary for Internet-Drafts to observe a form of political
correctness, but note that you do not always have to mean what you
say.

3.2.1. Differentiated Services

Segregation of packets on the grounds of color is now banned and
Internet-Drafts must not make use of this technique.

If you follow all of the recommendations in this document, you will
find that "packets of color" (as we must now refer to them) tend to
avoid your points of presence, and you will no longer be troubled by
them.

3.2.2. Jumbo Packets

It is no longer appropriate to refer to "jumbo packets". Please use
the term "capacitorially challenged".

3.2.3. Byte Ordering

Note that within Internet-Drafts, bytes (and bits) progress from the
left to the right. This is how things should be.

3.3. Protection or Abstinence

Much has been made recently of the need to provide protection within
the Internet. It is the role of the IMM to determine when protection
is required, and the role of the IESG bulldogs to ensure that we are
all protected.

However, protection is only one way to prevent unplanned outages and,
as we all know, the ready availability of protection schemes such as
1:1 (one-on-one) or 1:n (orgy-mode) have lead to a belief that it is
acceptable to switch (or swing) at will. It should be noted that
protection can fail, and under no circumstances should extra traffic
be countenanced.

In reality, the only safe way to avoid passing data to your friends
is to agree to pledge to have no control plane before marriage. Join
our campaign and sign up for the SONET Ring Thing.

3.4. Promiscuity

Various disgusting protocols indulge in promiscuity. This appears to
happen most often when an operator is unwilling to select a single
partner and wants to play the field.

Promiscuous modes of operation are an abomination, exceeded only by
multicast.

4. Terminology

Admission Control
The caring investigative arm of the IMM.

Doom
Port 666. Need we say more?

ECMP
What is this? Some kind of Communism?

Money
The root of all evil.

MPLS
What is with this "layer two-and-a-half" nonsense? The world is
flat, just accept the fact.

Packet Switching
Sounds like fraud to me.

Path
The route of all LSPs.

Policy Control
The administrative arm of the IMM.

Random Walk
Substance abuse is to be avoided.

Rendezvous Point
Poorly lit street corner. Not to be confused with the root of all
multicast.

Standard Body
What we should all strive for.

Strawberry Ice Cream
Something that wills the void between rational discussion and
all-out thermo nuclear war [SCREAM].

5. Morality Considerations

The moral pedigree of the author of this document places him and his
writings beyond question.

6. IANA Considerations

IANA should think carefully about the protection of their immortal
souls.

7. Security Considerations

Security is of the utmost importance.

A secure Internet community will ensure the security of all of its
members.

8. Acknowledgements

I would like to thank my guru Alex Dipandra-Zinin.

Jozef Wroblewski, who clearly knows promiscuous behavior when he sees
it, pointed out some of the dangers in promiscuous operation.

No avian carriers were harmed in the production of this document.

9. Intellectual Property Considerations

Property is theft. What is yours is mine. What is mine, you keep
your hands off.

10. Normative References

I don't need to be told how to formulate my morals.

[RFC2119] Bradner, S., "Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate
Requirement Levels", BCP 14, RFC 2119, March 1997.

11. Informative References

To be frank, I don't find many other documents informative.

[SCREAM] Farrel, A., "Observations on Proposing Protocol
Enhancements that Address Stated Requirements but also go
Further by Meeting more General Needs", Work in Progress,
June 2003.

Author's Address

Adrian Farrel
Old Dog Consulting

Phone: I'm not telling you that. Why do you ask, anyway?
EMail:

Full Copyright Statement

Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2005).

This document is subject to the rights, licenses and restrictions
contained in BCP 78 and at
www.rfc-editor.org/copyright.html, and
except as set forth therein, the authors retain all their rights.

This document and the information contained herein are provided on an
"AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE REPRESENTS
OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY AND THE INTERNET
ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE
INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Intellectual Property

The IETF takes no position regarding the validity or scope of any
Intellectual Property Rights or other rights that might be claimed to
pertain to the implementation or use of the technology described in
this document or the extent to which any license under such rights
might or might not be available; nor does it represent that it has
made any independent effort to identify any such rights. Information
on the procedures with respect to rights in RFC documents can be
found in BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Copies of IPR disclosures made to the IETF Secretariat and any
assurances of licenses to be made available, or the result of an
attempt made to obtain a general license or permission for the use of
such proprietary rights by implementers or users of this
specification can be obtained from the IETF on-line IPR repository at
http://www.ietf.org/ipr.

The IETF invites any interested party to bring to its attention any
copyrights, patents or patent applications, or other proprietary
rights that may cover technology that may be required to implement
this standard. Please address the information to the IETF at ietf-
.

Acknowledgement

Funding for the RFC Editor function is currently provided by the
Internet Society.

[Sevgb-sebhcyvar hcqngrq]

--

Sean Monaghan
http://www.Kookology.info

Vito Kuhn

John Henry wrote:

hey, Vito.

I'm just wondering about your thoughts on the newly promosed Morality
Protocol, RFC 4041? Maybe you're not familiar with it...you should
really try to implement something like this in your fam.* 'g-rated'
hierarchy...

Why are you SO against a small hierarchy that can be compared to a G
rated movie? Do you want the motion picture industry to abandon the
rating system?

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4041.txt

It is well accepted by popular opinion and other reliable metrics
that moral values are declining and that degeneracy is increasing.

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values are becoming
a minority in this world.

Young people are particularly at risk from the rising depravity in
society and much of the blame can be squarely placed at the door of
the Internet.

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has had a
tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the pornography,
spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you have a VERY big mess that
is in need of a thorough cleaning.

VK
Chadwick Stone©

Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

John Henry wrote:

hey, Vito.

I'm just wondering about your thoughts on the newly
promosed Morality Protocol, RFC 4041? Maybe you're not
familiar with it...you should really try to implement
something like this in your fam.* 'g-rated' hierarchy...

Why are you SO against a small hierarchy that can be
compared to a G rated movie? Do you want the motion
picture industry to abandon the rating system?

I, as well as much of Usenet wants to see you grow up and accept the fact
that people ****ing curse from time to time, Frito, you ****ing deluded pig.

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4041.txt

It is well accepted by popular opinion and other
reliable metrics that moral values are declining and
that degeneracy is increasing.

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable
values are becoming a minority in this world.

By whose standards to you deign to claim that you are decent and someone
else isn't, Frito?

Young people are particularly at risk from the rising
depravity in society and much of the blame can be
squarely placed at the door of the Internet.

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone
has had a tremendously negative effect. Combine that with
all the pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the
internet and you have a VERY big mess that is in need of
a thorough cleaning.

Bull****, Usenet is a playground and it is the parent's responsibility to
moderate Internet utilization, not yours. If you want a moderated
environment then get yourself a smarmy widdle PHP forum where you can play
censorboi to your hearts desire, all the time pretending that others aren't
capable of ignoring that which k0oKs like *YOU* deem offensive. Your phony
dedication to creating an environment where you impose your standards upon
someone else's children doesn't fool me one bit. My children see you the
same as the greater majority, a control freak and a k0oK who will eventually
wind up in a rest home; wearing a shawl, rocking incessantly in front of the
"staring window."

Cheers

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Chadwick Stone©

Ross has offered into testimony

Chadwick Stone© pulled a bright blue crayon out of the
box and scribbled this in
m:

John Henry wrote:

hey, Vito.

I'm just wondering about your thoughts on the newly
promosed Morality Protocol, RFC 4041? Maybe you're not
familiar with it...you should really try to implement
something like this in your fam.* 'g-rated'
hierarchy...

Why are you SO against a small hierarchy that can be
compared to a G rated movie? Do you want the motion
picture industry to abandon the rating system?

I, as well as much of Usenet wants to see you grow up
and accept the fact that people ****ing curse from time
to time, Frito, you ****ing deluded pig.

I expect Vito to substitute "*"s for vowels in some of
the words in your previous sentence.

Thats okay, I can f1x0r anything he butchers

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4041.txt

It is well accepted by popular opinion and other
reliable metrics that moral values are declining and
that degeneracy is increasing.

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable
values are becoming a minority in this world.

By whose standards to you deign to claim that you are
decent and someone else isn't, Frito?

I suspect he will ignore this very vital question. I've
asked io a number of times and I've been met with a very
telling silence.

Frito doesn't respond to Q&A very well, unless he views avoidance and
misdirection appropriate discussion/debate tools.

Young people are particularly at risk from the rising
depravity in society and much of the blame can be
squarely placed at the door of the Internet.

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone
has had a tremendously negative effect. Combine that
with all the pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the
internet and you have a VERY big mess that is in need of
a thorough cleaning.

Bull****, Usenet is a playground and it is the parent's
responsibility to moderate Internet utilization, not
yours.

I don't know if Vito has children, yet, but I sense a
desire on his part to give his off-spring (future or
present) an internet play-pen where he doesn't have to
monitor them. Seen it before and it is not very
productive.

Clearly, there is a lot of information out there that Frito will find
offensive, just because he wants to make a playpen doesn't mean he can
confine the poor souls saddled with his parenthood, to said playpen.

If Vito is concerned about, say, pornography and he keeps
his young son in a context where it is not accessible,
that is fine until Junior starts opening his world to
where it is available. By the time he will be a
teenager, he will probably be sexually curious and it
would be much more productive to discuss this before the
child approaches this age. After all, the average 13
year-old can find Internet porn outside of Usenet that
would give poor Vito a heart attack.

The best way Frito can prevent any children he has from turning into
perverts is to be a father instead of a censor. Tell a child "no" enough
times and eventually the child will go around you.

All in all, it is best to educate a child about the world
-- the good, the bad and the ugly -- instead of trying to
pretend that s/he can be insulated from it.

Indeed. Ultimately children decide for themselves, eventually you aren't
going to tell them what content is wholesome, and it's a fact of life that
they will run into unwholesome content. If you make a big deal about it
it's almost guaranteed that they will seek it out.

If you want a moderated environment then get yourself a
smarmy widdle PHP forum where you can play censorboi to
your hearts desire, all the time pretending that others
aren't capable of ignoring that which k0oKs like *YOU*
deem offensive. Your phony dedication to creating an
environment where you impose your standards upon someone
else's children doesn't fool me one bit.

I think he sees himself as a 21st century Elijah.
Unfortunately for Vito, others have tried the shtick of
pointing out everyone else's 'moral short comings' -- all
with about the same success as Vito. A quick refresher
on the opening of Matthew, Chapter 7 would be
instructive.

I don't trust people like Frito to interpret the Bible. The literalist
interprations of scripture are what leads to witchhunts, crusades, jihads,
and other crimes against humanity.

My children see you the same as the greater majority, a
control freak and a k0oK who will eventually wind up in a rest
home; wearing a shawl, rocking incessantly in front of
the "staring window."

I think Vito is on the fast-track to this chair.

Yup!

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Ross

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.usenet.kooks.]
On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values are
becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has had a
tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the pornography,
spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you have a VERY big mess
that is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and fraud. But I kinda
LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan, John Henry and the
rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his creatures
equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Vito Kuhn

On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values are
becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has had a
tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the

pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you have a
VERY big mess that is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and fraud. But I

kinda LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably the
latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan, John Henry and
the rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his
creatures equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

The Lord of all life, not only me.

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller. I stopped praying for you a while ago,
Peter.

VK
Art Deco

On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values are
becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has had a
tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the pornography,
spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you have a VERY big mess
that is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and fraud. But I kinda
LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan, John Henry and the
rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his creatures
equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

Yes! Congratulations on your numba one ranking on the lits, Ross. At
least I made numba two. Without trying very hard, actually, I think
I've poasted to Vito threads just a handfull of times. I do recall one
Vito reply early on in which he leaped to a wild judgement of my moral
character based solely on my name. Quite amusing, really.

I will pray for you.

Thanks, and a tip o' the 50-gallon sombrer0 to you, Vito.

Ain't that sweet.

Life is good!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Art Deco

On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values are
becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has had a
tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the

pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you have a
VERY big mess that is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and fraud. But I

kinda LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably the
latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Free cloo, Vito: being litsed is a high honor.

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan, John Henry and
the rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his
creatures equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

The Lord of all life, not only me.

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller. I stopped praying for you a while ago,
Peter.

Suffering from attribution problems, Vito?

VK

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Sean Monaghan

On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values

are becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has

had a tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the
pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you
have a VERY big mess that is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and fraud. But I

kinda LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan

Praise teh Frito for the honourable mention.

, John Henry
and the rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his
creatures equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

Yes! Congratulations on your numba one ranking on the lits, Ross. At
least I made numba two. Without trying very hard, actually, I think
I've poasted to Vito threads just a handfull of times. I do recall
one Vito reply early on in which he leaped to a wild judgement of my
moral character based solely on my name. Quite amusing, really.

tholenOn what basis do you make that claim, Deco?/tholen

Have you forgotten? You were one of the original three stooges - along
with Chadwick Stone and myself, IIRC.

I will pray for you.

Thanks, and a tip o' the 50-gallon sombrer0 to you, Vito.

Ain't that sweet.

Life is good!

IAWTP!!!!!1!!!

--

Sean Monaghan
http://www.Kookology.info
Winner of the Pierre Salinger Memorial HL&S Award
To e-mail me, change the zeros (00) to letters (oo) in my addy.

Chadwick Stone©

Frito Kuhnt has offered into testimony

On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable
values are becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture
alone has had a tremendously negative effect. Combine
that with all the

pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the internet
and you have a VERY big mess that is in need of a
thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and
fraud. But I

kinda LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like
Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll
jargon? Probably the latter, judging from your comments
in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY" discussion.

Judging by your comments, you're going to be burning in Hell when your
worthless carcass gets struck dead by a bolt from the blue.

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan,
John Henry and the rest of the stooges. Lucky for you
the Lord loves all his creatures equally, even your
kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

The Lord of all life, not only me.

Has nothing to do with you, k0oK. You aren't a Christian, your lord is the
god of hate and anger and in your case that would be the devil. Hell, isn't
it? Literally!

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller. I stopped praying for you a
while ago, Peter.

Lack of Christian tenets noted, cluelessness noted, hate, anger, and
impotent rage noted.

Cheers

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Ross

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled

this
in :

[...]

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably
the latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Obviously clueless as to the ways of Usenet.

....and when did I post into a rec.art group?

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan, John Henry and
the rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his
creatures equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

The Lord of all life, not only me.

DO we need to go back to the basics again, Vito? It is your conception
of God, which can hardly be taken as objective.

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller....

You listed me in you 'list of hate', Vito. I reserve the right to
comment if you use my name.

I stopped praying for you a while ago, Peter.

Ah, I see clearly now....

You still have me confused with PJR. Invest in a clue, Vito, before you
become Almighty Moderator of your own corner of Usenet.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
Ross

Art Deco pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in :

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in :

[...]

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller. I stopped praying for you a while ago,
Peter.

Suffering from attribution problems, Vito?

Classic arrogance, as to be expected from one who believes himself to be
superior.

R.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
Vito Kuhn

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled

this
in :

[...]

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably
the latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Obviously clueless as to the ways of Usenet.

...and when did I post into a rec.art group?

Nobody is falling for your sales pitch routine, you immature troll. You
know what I'm talking about, when you followed me into news.groups a few
days ago. Do your parents know that you are a cyber stalker? I reckon
they don't or they wouldn't allow you to use their computer.

VK
Daedalus

On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values are
becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has had a
tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the

pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you have a
VERY big mess that is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and fraud. But I

kinda LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably the
latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Hi Vito the kook! Congratulations on destroying AUK just like you
said. How could they ever predict you would pull the "run away and
hide" death maneuver to wipe them all out?

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan, John Henry and
the rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his
creatures equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

The Lord of all life, not only me.

Guess what? Your "Lord of all Life" needs to stick you back up his ass
to cook a little longer.

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller. I stopped praying for you a while ago,
Peter.

I'm Peter too! I would appreciate being added to all your future
litses. (ooops! My spell check keeps missing that word.)

Jade

VK

Art Deco

On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

[...]

What does that have to do with woodworking, Monaghan?

Have you forgotten? You were one of the original three stooges - along
with Chadwick Stone and myself, IIRC.

You may be right, I have forgotten that completely.

I will pray for you.

Thanks, and a tip o' the 50-gallon sombrer0 to you, Vito.

Ain't that sweet.

Life is good!

IAWTP!!!!!1!!!

MORE LITS!!!!!2!!!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

Art Deco

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in :

[...]

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller. I stopped praying for you a while ago,
Peter.

Suffering from attribution problems, Vito?

Classic arrogance, as to be expected from one who believes himself to be
superior.

Classic astute observation, Ross.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Art Deco

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled

this
in :

[...]

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably
the latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Obviously clueless as to the ways of Usenet.

...and when did I post into a rec.art group?

Nobody is falling for your sales pitch routine, you immature troll. You
know what I'm talking about, when you followed me into news.groups a few
days ago. Do your parents know that you are a cyber stalker? I reckon
they don't or they wouldn't allow you to use their computer.

Cyber stalker! Vito hauls out the big gunz now.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Ross

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled

this
in :

[...]

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably
the latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Obviously clueless as to the ways of Usenet.

...and when did I post into a rec.art group?

Nobody is falling for your sales pitch routine, you immature troll. You
know what I'm talking about, when you followed me into news.groups a few
days ago. Do your parents know that you are a cyber stalker? I reckon
they don't or they wouldn't allow you to use their computer.

Oh My Goodness! It's June already and that means it IS my turn to be PJR.
My apologies to the CABAL (tinc) and thanks to those who covered for me in
my negligence!

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
Chadwick Stone©

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

Well, as this month's PJR, will you be founding a new k0oK award worthy to
carry the name of and commemorate the solemn... er sullen kontributions of
"Frito Kuhnt?"

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Ross

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

I'll get to that as soon as I can. The previous PJR left the FNVW Office
in a dreadful state and it's going to take weeks to clean up and organize
the files. It would be so bad, but I keep finding underwear in the
filing cabinets.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
PJR

On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values are
becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has had a
tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the

pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you have a
VERY big mess that is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and fraud. But I

kinda LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably the
latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Um... I'm the one who contributed to that discussion, Frito. The RFD
was crossposted to a group I've been reading since the day I fist
discovered Usenet, so I made a couple of relevant remarks.

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan, John Henry and
the rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his
creatures equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

The Lord of all life, not only me.

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller. I stopped praying for you a while ago,
Peter.

VK

PJ "troll, troll, troll your boat, down in news.groups" R :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Ross

John Henry pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
. 3.44:

I just want to take a second and point out the obvious:

Vito is agreeing with an RFC that was written as a joke specifically to
parody idiots like him.

That is all.

You mean an RFC that was dated April 1st isn't to be taken seriously?

Who da thunk it?

Vito is such an easy trollee.

R.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

PJR

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

jet kept asking me in private email what I'd done with her underwear,
but you've found it at last!

Happy vote wrangling, me!

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]

Bookman

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:53:24 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

Can Frito teh Kunt-troll freak even deline what a "cyber stalker'
supposedly is, aside from a person that makes fun of Kuhntroll
freaks?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Art Deco

wrote:

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

Let me guess -- anyone that doesn't buy into his censored usenet
visions?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Bookman

wrote:

"Ross" wrote:

[...]

Seems likely, A.D. Kuhntrol freaks are like that. They hate people
because people won't obey them, and teh Kuhntrol freaks just
KNOW that those poor people would just be SO much better off
if teh Kuhntrol freaks were in control.

The fact that they are wrong never occurs to teh Kuhntrol freaks.

ESL!