Ross

Chadwick Stone© pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in :

Ross has offered into testimony

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled this in :

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box
and scribbled this in :

[...]

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine
like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll
jargon? Probably the latter, judging from your
comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY" discussion.

Obviously clueless as to the ways of Usenet.

...and when did I post into a rec.art group?

Nobody is falling for your sales pitch routine, you
immature troll. You know what I'm talking about, when
you followed me into news.groups a few days ago. Do your
parents know that you are a cyber stalker? I reckon they
don't or they wouldn't allow you to use their computer.

Oh My Goodness! It's June already and that means it IS
my turn to be PJR. My apologies to the CABAL (tinc) and
thanks to those who covered for me in my negligence!

Well, as this month's PJR, will you be founding a new k0oK award
worthy to carry the name of and commemorate the solemn... er sullen
kontributions of "Frito Kuhnt?"

I'll get to that as soon as I can. The previous PJR left the FNVW Office
in a dreadful state and it's going to take weeks to clean up and organize
the files. It would be so bad, but I keep finding underwear in the
filing cabinets.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.