Ross

Default Ping: Vito re. fam.* hierarchy

Ernest Synner pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in :

Hello Vito Kuhn!

What is the current status on the fam.* hierarchy? I would like to know
because I seek a place where good, God fearing people such as myself
can post, without all these varmints and other swine disrupting our
conversations.

Bring back family values!

Waiting in ernest (a little joke!)

Indeed. I'm waiting to se what groups will offered under
fam.binaries.erotica.*

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
Vito Kuhn

"Ernest Synner" wrote:

What is the current status on the fam.* hierarchy?

This is obviously not a serious request, but anyone SERIOUSLY interested
is encouraged to subscribe to news.admin.hierarchies. A proper
announcement will be posted to that newsgroup at the appropriate time.
We're looking at weeks, not months.

VK
Vito Kuhn

"Ross" wrote:

Ernest Synner pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in :

Hello Vito Kuhn!

What is the current status on the fam.* hierarchy? I would like to
know because I seek a place where good, God fearing people such as
myself can post, without all these varmints and other swine
disrupting our conversations.

Bring back family values!

Waiting in ernest (a little joke!)

Indeed. I'm waiting to se what groups will offered under
fam.binaries.erotica.*

Are you threatening to create rogue newsgroups? Too bad they won't be
listed on the check groups report.

VK
Ross

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

"Ross" wrote:

Ernest Synner pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in :

Hello Vito Kuhn!

What is the current status on the fam.* hierarchy? I would like to
know because I seek a place where good, God fearing people such as
myself can post, without all these varmints and other swine
disrupting our conversations.

Bring back family values!

Waiting in ernest (a little joke!)

Indeed. I'm waiting to se what groups will offered under
fam.binaries.erotica.*

Are you threatening to create rogue newsgroups?

What fantasy life are you leading, Vito? I said or implied no such thing.

Too bad they won't be listed on the check groups report.

Whatever....

What you are proposing will either turn into a Usenet equivilant of a ghost
town or a kitty litter box, and I won't have to do one single thing to see
it happen.

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
PJR

On Sunday 05 June 2005, Ross wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Ernest Synner pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in :

Hello Vito Kuhn!

What is the current status on the fam.* hierarchy? I would like to know
because I seek a place where good, God fearing people such as myself
can post, without all these varmints and other swine disrupting our
conversations.

Bring back family values!

Waiting in ernest (a little joke!)

Indeed. I'm waiting to se what groups will offered under
fam.binaries.erotica.*

*.sheep
*.goats
*.sisters

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]

Fred Hall

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 02:09:16 +0100, PJR
wrote:

On Sunday 05 June 2005, Ross wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Ernest Synner pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in :

Hello Vito Kuhn!

What is the current status on the fam.* hierarchy? I would like to know
because I seek a place where good, God fearing people such as myself
can post, without all these varmints and other swine disrupting our
conversations.

Bring back family values!

Waiting in ernest (a little joke!)

Indeed. I'm waiting to se what groups will offered under
fam.binaries.erotica.*

*.sheep
*.goats
*.sisters

fam.binaries.erotica.zoophilia.vito-kuhn

PJR :-)