PJR

On Thursday 09 June 2005, Vito Kuhn wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in :

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.usenet.kooks.]
On 2005-06-08, Vito Kuhn wrote:

I am 100% in agreement. Decent folks with respectable values are
becoming a minority in this world.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

I agree. Specifically on usenet, the troll culture alone has had a
tremendously negative effect. Combine that with all the

pornography, spam, scams and frauds on the internet and you have a
VERY big mess that is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Actually, I agree with respect to spam, scams, and fraud. But I

kinda LIKE porn. So... f*ck that. ;-)

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably the
latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Um... I'm the one who contributed to that discussion, Frito. The RFD
was crossposted to a group I've been reading since the day I fist
discovered Usenet, so I made a couple of relevant remarks.

...Art Deco, Chadwick Stone, Aratsio, Sean Monaghan, John Henry and
the rest of the stooges. Lucky for you the Lord loves all his
creatures equally, even your kind.

Your 'Lord', huh?

The Lord of all life, not only me.

I will pray for you.

Ain't that sweet.

I was addressing Mr. Miller. I stopped praying for you a while ago,
Peter.

VK

PJ "troll, troll, troll your boat, down in news.groups" R :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]