Ross

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

"Ross" wrote:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled

this
in :

[...]

I misjudged you by a mile. You're a low life swine like Ross...

bows humbly

To be litsed by a kook like Vito is a blessing.

Is your spell checker out of order, or is that troll jargon? Probably
the latter, judging from your comments in the rec.arts."URBAN-POETRY"
discussion.

Obviously clueless as to the ways of Usenet.

...and when did I post into a rec.art group?

Nobody is falling for your sales pitch routine, you immature troll. You
know what I'm talking about, when you followed me into news.groups a few
days ago. Do your parents know that you are a cyber stalker? I reckon
they don't or they wouldn't allow you to use their computer.

Oh My Goodness! It's June already and that means it IS my turn to be PJR.
My apologies to the CABAL (tinc) and thanks to those who covered for me in
my negligence!

--
Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.