J T

Default I AT'NT DEAD

Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet. However, I was
beset by a sudden allergic reaction. Nothing life-threatening tho.

In the meantime, I have been pursuing various intrests. The
garage/shop project is slowly making progress. The older kid has
promised (again) the Luv will be done - sometime. Been checking (not
too hard) to track down some neutral Turtle wax shoe polish, to continue
my experiments with it on wood. Unsatisfactory results with Kiwi shoe
polish.

I've also been doing a LOT of web searching, for info on various
projects, some woodworking, most not. I've ran across some very
interesting stuff, including somve very nice plans. Including some
quite nifty woodworking plans I've not seen before. Free, of course.

A few of you may have noticed, I changed the URL of my webpage page
list. That happens every once in awhile. And, of course, that page has
all the links to all the other ages. LOL

At this point, I don't know what I'll do, in regard to
rec.woodworking. I've not been lurking, so I don't know what's been
going on, but I suppose it's about the same. When, and if, I start
posting again, I don't know that I'll continue posting free plans I
find. For those who don't know, I would find plans, and post the URLs
to them. I never needed to hunt these out, they were more or less
side-effects from searches I was making for myself. Most are free, and
there's heaps of 'em. Some good, some bad, some indifferent. Just
check the archives.

Ah yes, the allergic reaction, resulting in my dropping out of the
group. It was diagnosed as a sudden and severe allergic reaction fo BS
in large quantities. LMAO

Life is basically good.

JOAT
I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both
locomotives.

jo4hn

J T wrote:

Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet. However, I was
beset by a sudden allergic reaction. Nothing life-threatening tho.

[snip]

Glad you're pretty much OK. Lots of BS here for sure, but lots of good
folks too.
phew,
jo4hn

Vic Baron

"J T" wrote in message
When, and if, I start
posting again, I don't know that I'll continue posting free plans I
find.

sniffle But you're my INSPIRATION!

Life is basically good.

OH! ...in that case, OK then.

Vic

Dave Balderstone

In article , J T
wrote:

a sudden and severe allergic reaction fo BS
in large quantities.

Thanks for confirming what I was thinking...

What's with the web site, tho? Have you taken it down?

djb

Dave in Fairfax

J T wrote:
Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet. However, I was
beset by a sudden allergic reaction. Nothing life-threatening tho.

snip

Glad to hear that you're still above ground, ya had some of us a
bit worried.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
B a r r y

J T wrote:
Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet. However, I was
beset by a sudden allergic reaction. Nothing life-threatening tho.

We were planning on sending direct emails to make sure you were OK. G

Barry
Edwin Pawlowski

"J T" wrote in message
Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet.

How about once a week you just post:

Subject: I AT'NT DEAD

If you miss one week, expect to get a lot of sympathy cards the following
week.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

GH

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"J T" wrote in message
How about once a week you just post:
If you miss one week, expect to get a lot of sympathy cards the following
week.

Or just set up a web page similar to

http://www.abevigoda.com

--
GH
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:40:28 -0400, J T wrote:
Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet.

Good. I was about to either get worried, or start a rumor that you
had, in fact, been the Pope all along.

However, I was
beset by a sudden allergic reaction. Nothing life-threatening tho.

Those can turn nasty, if it's a particularly severe one I hope
you've talked to your doc about getting an epinepherine injector
(epi-pen).

Ah yes, the allergic reaction, resulting in my dropping out of the
group. It was diagnosed as a sudden and severe allergic reaction fo BS
in large quantities. LMAO

Ah, that I don't think Epi helps with. Makes you all tense and jittery,
so probably the opposite of what you'd need in that case.

Dave Hinz

Dave Hinz

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 23:08:45 -0500, GH wrote:

Or just set up a web page similar to
http://www.abevigoda.com

There's even a plugin for the firefox browser that checks his status,
and will change the display from "alive" when the site changes.

I love technology.

Patriarch

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
om:

"J T" wrote in message
Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet.

How about once a week you just post:

If you miss one week, expect to get a lot of sympathy cards the
following week.

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/sil...nists/gmsv/113
34938.htm

This has a certain appeal. Can probably be adapted to WebTV fairly easily,
too.

Glad you're above ground, JOAT.

Patriarch
J T

Fri, Apr 8, 2005, 11:17pm (EDT+4) (Vic=A0Baron)
whimpers:
sniffle But you're my INSPIRATION!

It won't do any good, trying to play on my sympothy; you're going
to have to start thinking for your self.

But, here's one more inspiration.
http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/arch...end_project.h=
tm

In case you haven't guessed, it's an inspration for a CD/DVD case.
I don't know if the drawers will take them, or not - I just stack mine
up. But, if it's too small, just size it up a bit, and viola, you've
got a custom-made CD/DVD case.

JOAT
I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both
locomotives.

J T

Fri, Apr 8, 2005, 11:08pm (EDT-1) (GH) suggests:
Or just set up a web page similar to
http://www.abevigoda.com

That's kinda creepy.

JOAT
I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both
locomotives.

J T

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 9:26pm (EDT-1)
(Patriarch) pushes:
http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/sil...nists/gmsv/113
34938.htm
This has a certain appeal. Can probably be adapted to WebTV fairly
easily, too.
Glad you're above ground, JOAT.

Hmm, they still could have called it an "i pot" if it had been put
in a toilet. I'm not sure tho, if it was put in a toilet, I think I
might start going outdoors. Creepy Big Brother is monitoring you. LOL

Like I told someone else, I figure on being cremated, and then not
being buried. Maybe I'll have the ashes dumped out in the jet stream,
starting on one of the coasts, then I can drop in on every one of you
guys. LMAO

JOAT
I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both
locomotives.

Tim Douglass

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 22:31:15 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

Fri, Apr 8, 2005, 11:17pm (EDT+4)
(Vic*Baron)
whimpers:

http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/arch...nd_project.htm

In case you haven't guessed, it's an inspration for a CD/DVD case.
I don't know if the drawers will take them, or not - I just stack mine
up. But, if it's too small, just size it up a bit, and viola, you've
got a custom-made CD/DVD case.

Norm made a CD case from that basic inspiration. One of these days I'm
going to build it (or a reasonable derivative thereof).

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com
Dave Balderstone

In article , J T
wrote:

Let me know if you want the page link.

Your call if you want to post it or not.

Patriarch

(J T) wrote in
:

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 9:26pm (EDT-1)

(Patriarch) pushes:
http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/sil...olumnists/gmsv
/113 34938.htm
This has a certain appeal. Can probably be adapted to WebTV fairly
easily, too.
Glad you're above ground, JOAT.

Hmm, they still could have called it an "i pot" if it had been
put
in a toilet. I'm not sure tho, if it was put in a toilet, I think I
might start going outdoors. Creepy Big Brother is monitoring you.
LOL

That's all I need - the toilet sending email three times a night!

Patriarch
Dave in Fairfax

J T wrote:
snip
Let me know if you want the page link.

Cremation seems like a reasonable answer to the, ah, housing
crisis. I would be interested in the URL, thanks.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/
J T

Sun, Apr 10, 2005, 4:12pm (EDT+4) (Dave=A0in=A0Fairfax)
says:
Cremation seems like a reasonable answer to the, ah, housing crisis. I
would be interested in the URL, thanks.

Once I reach the cremation stage, housing crisis is not gonna be
one of my major concerns. However, spiritual, cost (for the kids), and
other reasons make it the reasonable choice, as far as I'm concerned.
The Woodworking Gods think it's a hoot too.

Ah, what the Hell. Here's the link, you and Dave enjoy.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/ Strange tho,
sometimes I punch it up, and says can'f find it; then, try again, and it
it comes up. Just don't think any of it it will stay the same.

JOAT
I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both
locomotives.

Dave in Fairfax

J T wrote:
Once I reach the cremation stage, housing crisis is not gonna be
one of my major concerns. However, spiritual, cost (for the kids), and
other reasons make it the reasonable choice, as far as I'm concerned.
The Woodworking Gods think it's a hoot too.
Ah, what the Hell. Here's the link, you and Dave enjoy.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/ Strange tho,
sometimes I punch it up, and says can'f find it; then, try again, and it
it comes up. Just don't think any of it it will stay the same.

The housing shortage I was thinking of was the space taken up by
marble orchards instead of shopping malls and parking lots. %-)
The link get changed to:
When
I try it, and you're right, it doesn't connect. It still doesn't
when I remove the @ and try it some more. Interesting. I'll keep
trying.
Thanks,
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/
Dave in Fairfax

This link may work better.
http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!ED!41!F95407936745/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/
Lee DeRaud

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:00:41 GMT, Dave in Fairfax
wrote:

J T wrote:
[...]

That's weird:
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/ doesn't work, as
reported, but
*does*
work (at least from my domain), after automatically redirecting to
http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!ED!41!F95407936745/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/

Wondrous and strange.

Lee