Mike Patterson

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:40:28 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet. However, I was
beset by a sudden allergic reaction. Nothing life-threatening tho.

SNIP

Life is basically good.
JOAT
I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both
locomotives.

Glad to hear you're OK.

I do miss your plans posts, a lot were not useful for -me-, but those
few good ones were well worth going through the others for.

One of these days I'd like to see an update on the motor-oil treated
Tiki.

Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin