J T

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 9:26pm (EDT-1)
(Patriarch) pushes:
http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/sil...nists/gmsv/113
34938.htm
This has a certain appeal. Can probably be adapted to WebTV fairly
easily, too.
Glad you're above ground, JOAT.

Hmm, they still could have called it an "i pot" if it had been put
in a toilet. I'm not sure tho, if it was put in a toilet, I think I
might start going outdoors. Creepy Big Brother is monitoring you. LOL

Like I told someone else, I figure on being cremated, and then not
being buried. Maybe I'll have the ashes dumped out in the jet stream,
starting on one of the coasts, then I can drop in on every one of you
guys. LMAO

JOAT
I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both
locomotives.