Lee DeRaud

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:00:41 GMT, Dave in Fairfax
wrote:

J T wrote:
Once I reach the cremation stage, housing crisis is not gonna be
one of my major concerns. However, spiritual, cost (for the kids), and
other reasons make it the reasonable choice, as far as I'm concerned.
The Woodworking Gods think it's a hoot too.
Ah, what the Hell. Here's the link, you and Dave enjoy.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/ Strange tho,
sometimes I punch it up, and says can'f find it; then, try again, and it
it comes up. Just don't think any of it it will stay the same.

The housing shortage I was thinking of was the space taken up by
marble orchards instead of shopping malls and parking lots. %-)
The link get changed to:
When
I try it, and you're right, it doesn't connect. It still doesn't
when I remove the @ and try it some more. Interesting. I'll keep
trying.
Thanks,
Dave in Fairfax

That's weird:
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/ doesn't work, as
reported, but
*does*
work (at least from my domain), after automatically redirecting to
http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!ED!41!F95407936745/Jakofalltrades/PAGELIST/

Wondrous and strange.

Lee