Dave Hinz

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:40:28 -0400, J T wrote:
Apparently there is some concern for me, because I dropped off of
the group, with no warning. Well, I at'nt dead yet.

Good. I was about to either get worried, or start a rumor that you
had, in fact, been the Pope all along.

However, I was
beset by a sudden allergic reaction. Nothing life-threatening tho.

Those can turn nasty, if it's a particularly severe one I hope
you've talked to your doc about getting an epinepherine injector
(epi-pen).

Ah yes, the allergic reaction, resulting in my dropping out of the
group. It was diagnosed as a sudden and severe allergic reaction fo BS
in large quantities. LMAO

Ah, that I don't think Epi helps with. Makes you all tense and jittery,
so probably the opposite of what you'd need in that case.

Dave Hinz