Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Another scalloped bowl (0/1)

Here is one of my attempts at scalloped effect. It is made from
maple, oak, and bloodwood.

Ray
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/09/2012 06:55 AM, Ray wrote:
Here is one of my attempts at scalloped effect. It is made from
maple, oak, and bloodwood.

Hi Ray,
It's a bit "busy" for my taste but is well executed. Your wall profile
is nice and I like the bloodwood. I've only turned it once, but it
tooled really sweetly and sure polishes up nice.

I also like the foot/plinth - adds a touch of elegance.

Look's like a Oneway 4-jaw chuck - great minds think alike! ;-)

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

Scalloped segmented bowl II Kevin Miller[_2_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 24 November 15th 12 06:04 PM
First Bowl Tanus Woodturning 13 March 19th 08 11:04 AM
sabre scalloped fence Bill Woodworking 5 April 28th 06 04:53 AM
sabre scalloped fence Bill Home Repair 5 April 28th 06 04:53 AM
A Big Big Big Bowl STEFANEE STIEN Woodturning 9 November 14th 04 01:21 AM