Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Another scalloped bowl (0/1)

On 11/09/2012 06:55 AM, Ray wrote:
Here is one of my attempts at scalloped effect. It is made from
maple, oak, and bloodwood.

Hi Ray,
It's a bit "busy" for my taste but is well executed. Your wall profile
is nice and I like the bloodwood. I've only turned it once, but it
tooled really sweetly and sure polishes up nice.

I also like the foot/plinth - adds a touch of elegance.

Look's like a Oneway 4-jaw chuck - great minds think alike! ;-)

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska