STEFANEE STIEN

Default A Big Big Big Bowl

http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Tom

Steff wrote: http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Holy-moly! Tom
Work at your leisure!
James

That thing would hold a lot of Wheaties.

James
www.cryscom.nb.ca

STEFANEE STIEN wrote:
http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Derek Andrews

STEFANEE STIEN wrote:
http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Can't wait to see the jam chuck they will need to finish the bottom off
proper

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com
Wedding Favors ~ Artisan Crafted Gifts ~ One-of-a-Kind Woodturning

Leo Van Der Loo

Why is that?, are you going to turn it over to see if it is finished
proper ???? G

Derek Andrews wrote:
STEFANEE STIEN wrote:

http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Can't wait to see the jam chuck they will need to finish the bottom off
proper

Paulco

As part of a diet my better half says I can have one bowl of cereal
each morning, anyone know if that bowl's for sale?
Cheers
Paul

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:11:46 +1000, "STEFANEE STIEN"
wrote:

http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia
Steven Raphael

Its big enough to feed an army lol.
Fantastic work and a feat to be proud of.
"STEFANEE STIEN" wrote in message
http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

RonB

That thing would hold a lot of Wheaties.

To heck with Wheaties - ICE CREAM!!!!

Denis Marier

Yes, this segmented bowl is very impressive. How many pieces of wood have
been used in the building of this bowl?
Has anyone ever try to make one a little smaller using only one large burl?

"RonB" wrote in message
That thing would hold a lot of Wheaties.

To heck with Wheaties - ICE CREAM!!!!

Derek Andrews

Leo Van Der Loo wrote:
Why is that?, are you going to turn it over to see if it is finished
proper ???? G

Yeah. That's what the tractor was there for. I'm sure its got fork lifts
for bowl bottom inspection and a back hoe to eat my porridge with