Old November 13th 04, 12:11 AM
STEFANEE STIEN

Default A Big Big Big Bowl

http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Old November 13th 04, 12:48 AM
Tom

Steff wrote: http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Holy-moly! Tom
Work at your leisure!
Old November 13th 04, 01:41 AM
James

That thing would hold a lot of Wheaties.

James
www.cryscom.nb.ca

Old November 13th 04, 02:31 AM
Derek Andrews

STEFANEE STIEN wrote:
http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Can't wait to see the jam chuck they will need to finish the bottom off
proper

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com
Wedding Favors ~ Artisan Crafted Gifts ~ One-of-a-Kind Woodturning

Old November 13th 04, 08:20 AM
Leo Van Der Loo

Why is that?, are you going to turn it over to see if it is finished
proper ???? G

Old November 13th 04, 09:46 AM
Paulco

As part of a diet my better half says I can have one bowl of cereal
each morning, anyone know if that bowl's for sale?
Cheers
Paul

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:11:46 +1000, "STEFANEE STIEN"
wrote:

http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia
Old November 13th 04, 02:11 PM
Steven Raphael

Its big enough to feed an army lol.
Fantastic work and a feat to be proud of.

Old November 13th 04, 09:02 PM
RonB

That thing would hold a lot of Wheaties.

To heck with Wheaties - ICE CREAM!!!!

Old November 13th 04, 10:49 PM
Denis Marier

Yes, this segmented bowl is very impressive. How many pieces of wood have
been used in the building of this bowl?
Has anyone ever try to make one a little smaller using only one large burl?

news:[email protected]

Old November 14th 04, 01:21 AM
Derek Andrews

Leo Van Der Loo wrote:
Why is that?, are you going to turn it over to see if it is finished
proper ???? G

Yeah. That's what the tractor was there for. I'm sure its got fork lifts
for bowl bottom inspection and a back hoe to eat my porridge with