Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default This thing on?

Seems rather quite. Checking to see if the group still works.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 05:01:52 -0400, Gerald Ross wrote:

wrote:
Seems rather quite. Checking to see if the group still works.

Yes, it is quite quiet.

oh, quit..

mac

Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote in message
news
Seems rather quite. Checking to see if the group still works.

I count 102 posts since April 5 th.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

oh, quit..
FUNNY!

-Zz

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I Guess it was more a test of my ISP than the list.

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:27:30 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
Seems rather quite. Checking to see if the group still works.

I count 102 posts since April 5 th.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Counting your post there were 137 posts in that time period on
Newsguy.

G.S.

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:27:30 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
Seems rather quite. Checking to see if the group still works.

I count 102 posts since April 5 th.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Well, I think I know what was going on. Since it appears to be
working now. It can be answered in one word. "Vista" I installed
it. And apparently my 3rd party newsreader lost sync from XP to Vista
so it didn't know if it had all the message or it was expecting a
higher number. When I told the program to 'Get all the headers" it
corrected its message count and now is getting messages regularly.