Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] strikerspam@iinet.com is offline

Default This thing on?

Well, I think I know what was going on. Since it appears to be
working now. It can be answered in one word. "Vista" I installed
it. And apparently my 3rd party newsreader lost sync from XP to Vista
so it didn't know if it had all the message or it was expecting a
higher number. When I told the program to 'Get all the headers" it
corrected its message count and now is getting messages regularly.

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:47:22 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

Counting your post there were 137 posts in that time period on
Newsguy.

G.S.