Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Yet Another Step Stool (1/2)

Made another step stool using the same design from a previous step stool
(side template).

This one was for my Mom for Mothers day. She saw the one I made from cherry
and wanted one ever since. I made hers is made from sapele.
I think it is time to retire this design.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Attached Thumbnails
Yet Another Step Stool (1/2)-momsteps-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
Made another step stool using the same design from a previous step stool
(side template).

This one was for my Mom for Mothers day. She saw the one I made from
cherry and wanted one ever since. I made hers is made from sapele.
I think it is time to retire this design.

Just change the radius of the arc between the feet. Automakers have done
that for years and keep selling them as new models.

I really should make a couple of them too.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I like the look and it seems like you executed it well.

However, the vertical grain above the arch is a weak point. I do not know if
it is a practical problem.

On 5/19/07 11:41 PM, in article
, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
Made another step stool using the same design from a previous step stool
(side template).

This one was for my Mom for Mothers day. She saw the one I made from
cherry and wanted one ever since. I made hers is made from sapele.
I think it is time to retire this design.

Just change the radius of the arc between the feet. Automakers have done
that for years and keep selling them as new models.

I really should make a couple of them too.

Yet Another Step Stool Stoutman Woodworking 16 May 20th 07 09:17 PM
Maple step stool Larry Spitz Woodworking Plans and Photos 9 May 5th 07 10:40 PM
Step Stool Project Rocky Woodworking 3 February 27th 07 02:33 AM
Another step stool Stoutman Woodworking 3 July 19th 06 10:50 PM
New Step Stool Stoutman Woodworking 18 July 18th 06 02:36 AM