Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Carter Crain Carter Crain is offline

Default Yet Another Step Stool (1/2)

I like the look and it seems like you executed it well.

However, the vertical grain above the arch is a weak point. I do not know if
it is a practical problem.

On 5/19/07 11:41 PM, in article
, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
Made another step stool using the same design from a previous step stool
(side template).

This one was for my Mom for Mothers day. She saw the one I made from
cherry and wanted one ever since. I made hers is made from sapele.
I think it is time to retire this design.

Just change the radius of the arc between the feet. Automakers have done
that for years and keep selling them as new models.

I really should make a couple of them too.