Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
ray ray is offline

Default Toy Truck / Puzzle (0/1)

Here is a good use for left over scraps of wood. This is a puzzle /
truck. When fully assembled and ready for use it looks like this.
There are 25 pieces or
assemblies that make up the finished truck. I also made a spare tire
and spare axels.

The truck is designed to be assembled and taken apart. Here it is
partly put together.

Here are the parts of the truck. Headlights are purple heart. Hood
is cherry with a bloodwood grill. Hub caps, stake sides and trim and
bottom ribs on bed is oak. Bed, fenders, doors and cab front is elm.
The wheels are and seat maple. The steering wheel is koa. The rest
is made from one piece of maple that was half brown and half white.
The most interesting part of this project was the spoked wheels.

More of my projects are at:

http://webpages.charter.net/ray93402...woodwork2.html

http://webpages.charter.net/ray93402.../woodwork.html

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

ray wrote:

| The truck is designed to be assembled and taken apart. Here it is
| partly put together.

Well yes - I could tell right away that you didn't leave the keys in
the ignition or assemble the shift lever. :-)

It's gotta be for a _very_ special kid...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"ray" wrote in message
The truck is designed to be assembled and taken apart. Here it is
partly put together.

Fantastic idea. Kids don't get enough of that stuff these days.

The other work on your web page is very nice also.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Truck for sale... '99 Isuzu FTR - (It's Metal related because it's a MANLY TRUCK, and we're manly men here!!!!) RainLover Metalworking 0 October 14th 05 07:40 PM
OT - Map Puzzle Cliff Metalworking 3 March 25th 05 08:16 AM
OT - Puzzle for John S. Cliff Metalworking 13 January 17th 05 01:43 PM
Puzzle Robatoy Woodworking 4 January 13th 05 02:20 PM
Thank you for solving puzzle. Now I go and..... Robatoy Woodworking 5 January 4th 05 04:15 AM