Cliff

Default OT - Puzzle for John S.

How many times does the Earth rotate 360 degrees in one year?
Decimal times are acceptable.

Where are Ricky & Michael & jb when you need them?
--
Cliff
J. R. Carroll

"Cliff" wrote in message
How many times does the Earth rotate 360 degrees in one year?
Decimal times are acceptable.

Where are Ricky & Michael & jb when you need them?

Cliff,
Why do you do this ****.
The answer, of course, is zero - I mean 0.00000000000

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

J. R. Carroll

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"J. R. Carroll" wrote in message
m...

"Cliff" wrote in message

Cliff,

Who are you all talking to anyways?

Always annoys me to see threads starting with ... appearing out of
nowhere...

Tim

Tim,
Maybe you have Cliff Plonked?
Whatever, I see the entire thread and as the thing was cross posted up the
ying yang perhaps your news reader is configured to give you the result you
see.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Los Angeles San Francisco
www.machiningsolution.com

BottleBob

Cliff wrote:

How many times does the Earth rotate 360 degrees in one year?
Decimal times are acceptable.

Cliff:

Since everyone knows there are 365 and 1/4 days per year, this
obviously is some sort of trick question. So I would think the question
might be trying to bring to light that there is one extra complete
rotation, caused by the Earth going around the sun. So my answer would
be 366.25.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:47:04 GMT, the inscrutable "J. R. Carroll"
spake:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
How many times does the Earth rotate 360 degrees in one year?
Decimal times are acceptable.

Where are Ricky & Michael & jb when you need them?

Cliff,
Why do you do this ****.

Why does everyone keep quoting Cliff, anyway?
Just plonk 'em and forget 'em.

I drank WHAT? + http://www.diversify.com
--Socrates + Web Application Programming

Tom Accuosti

"Cliff" wrote in message

| How many times does the Earth rotate 360 degrees in one year?
| Decimal times are acceptable.

A calendar year or a solar year?

moT

JohnS

Cliff wrote:
How many times does the Earth rotate 360 degrees in one year?
Decimal times are acceptable.

Where are Ricky & Michael & jb when you need them?

You fools, everyone knows that the Sun rotates around the earth, and
especially around me. If the earth really rotated like the government
says, we would be flung off by centrufical force. Yeeesh.

Cliff

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:53:59 -0600, "Dan" wrote:

"BottleBob" wrote in message

Does Pi (the relationship of the dia. to the circumference of a
circle), ALWAYS remain constant? Could there any possible situation
where Pi would be different than the accepted figure?

When you are in Indiana?
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Indiana: It has been
found that a circular area is to the square on a line equal to the quadrant
of the circumference, as the area of an equilateral rectangle is to the
square of one side.
(Section I, House Bill No. 246, 1897)

Dan

Hoosier daddy now?

Dan,
IIRC That did not become law even though it passed both houses.
It was an education bill to simplify education and make learning
easier.

It was vetoed as spending too much money on education.
--
Cliff

Phil Kangas

"JohnS" wrote in message

You fools, everyone knows that the Sun rotates around the

earth, and
especially around me. If the earth really rotated like the

government
says, we would be flung off by centrufical force. Yeeesh.

ROTFLMAO ! Love it................;) Phil

Cliff

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:02:07 -0600, "shu" wrote:

This is special relativity, you have to understand that all
contractrions

Ummmm ...... WHAT "contradictions"?????

BTW, How's the flying saucer coming along?
Get your solid Titanium Dioxide coils machined?
--
Cliff

Puzzle Robatoy Woodworking 4 January 13th 05 02:20 PM
how'd they do that -> puzzle boxes Shawn Wilson Woodworking 3 January 12th 05 10:52 PM
Thank you for solving puzzle. Now I go and..... Robatoy Woodworking 5 January 4th 05 04:15 AM
Kamei pentagon puzzle box - ebay auction Aoibheil Woodworking 0 September 9th 03 04:43 AM
A Puzzle - Iron and Yellow Colour in the Water Peter Martin Home Repair 51 July 27th 03 07:14 PM