Robatoy

Default Thank you for solving puzzle. Now I go and.....

Thank you for solving that puzzle for me. Now I can take the result to
another news group and claim the HDTV Big Screen TV as first prize.

Now I will be able to watch Nahm's new project in full glory:

"Today, we will me making and installing some kitchen cabinet doors.
But first, because we will need this machine a bit later on, we turn on
the Holz-Her Fully Automated Edgebander so it can warm up. Always make
sure that the 440 volt 3 phase power to your shop is turned on first. It
is easy to forget sometimes, because the computer that operates it will
boot, but the hotmelt adhersive will not warm up, and the auto-selection
rotary magazine which holds the different colour edgebanding won't load
properly."

"Now, we load the stack loader with a few sheets of 5' x 10' melamine
and fire up the 12 blade Grigio gang saw. Always make sure that all 12
blades are calibrated with their scoring lasers."

"There, that only took a few seconds, now watch the doors find their way
along the pneumatic conveyor to the barcoding unit. We will need that
information later for the Automatic Handle insertion machine."

"Look at the way the Blum Hinge unit pops those euro hinges on those
doors...my my, my that's fast."

"Now we are ready to load the doors on the back of the HumVee and take
them to the job site."

"In the next 15 minutes we will show you how to duplicate those pesky
gargoyles like the ones on the facade of my new office tower. We will
use the Lockheed Martin 12-axis 50 HP CNC router for this before we take
the molds to the foundry."

"But first, a word from our new sponsor. We welcome Boeing"

0¿0
Gerald Ross

Had a little eggnog left over, eh?

Robatoy wrote:
Thank you for solving that puzzle for me. Now I can take the result to =

another news group and claim the HDTV Big Screen TV as first prize.
=20
Now I will be able to watch Nahm's new project in full glory:
=20
"Today, we will me making and installing some kitchen cabinet doors.
But first, because we will need this machine a bit later on, we turn on=

=20
the Holz-Her Fully Automated Edgebander so it can warm up. Always make =

sure that the 440 volt 3 phase power to your shop is turned on first. I=

t=20
is easy to forget sometimes, because the computer that operates it will=

=20
boot, but the hotmelt adhersive will not warm up, and the auto-selectio=

n=20
rotary magazine which holds the different colour edgebanding won't load=

=20
properly."
=20
"Now, we load the stack loader with a few sheets of 5' x 10' melamine=20
and fire up the 12 blade Grigio gang saw. Always make sure that all 12 =

blades are calibrated with their scoring lasers."
=20
"There, that only took a few seconds, now watch the doors find their wa=

y=20
along the pneumatic conveyor to the barcoding unit. We will need that=20
information later for the Automatic Handle insertion machine."
=20
"Look at the way the Blum Hinge unit pops those euro hinges on those=20
doors...my my, my that's fast."
=20
"Now we are ready to load the doors on the back of the HumVee and take =

them to the job site."
=20
"In the next 15 minutes we will show you how to duplicate those pesky=20
gargoyles like the ones on the facade of my new office tower. We will=20
use the Lockheed Martin 12-axis 50 HP CNC router for this before we tak=

e=20
the molds to the foundry."
=20
"But first, a word from our new sponsor. We welcome Boeing"
=20
=20
=20
0=BF0

--=20
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Everyone must row with the oars he has.

Dave in Fairfax

Robatoy wrote:
snip
Now I will be able to watch Nahm's new project in full glory:

more snip

Boy are you gonna get it now. People been gettin' testy when Norm
gets dissed. Yur gonna havta go sit in the corner with Silvan if
they catch ya. %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Robatoy

In article ,
Gerald Ross wrote:

Had a little eggnog left over, eh?

Do you have a license to use the expression: 'eh?'

=0)

Robatoy

In article ,
Dave in Fairfax wrote:

Boy are you gonna get it now. People been gettin' testy when Norm
gets dissed. Yur gonna havta go sit in the corner with Silvan if
they catch ya. %-)

Uh-oh!