Robatoy

Default Puzzle

I posted a pic of a puzzle in ABPW.

For those who do that sorta thang...
sawtooth

Robatoy wrote:
I posted a pic of a puzzle in ABPW.

For those who do that sorta thang...

Robatoy: I do like to cut puzzles... but I'm brand-new here and I
don't know what ABPW is or where to find the pic of your puzzle...
please assist...
Thanks,
Spence

Robatoy

In article .com,
"sawtooth" wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
I posted a pic of a puzzle in ABPW.

For those who do that sorta thang...

Robatoy: I do like to cut puzzles... but I'm brand-new here and I
don't know what ABPW is or where to find the pic of your puzzle...
please assist...
Thanks,
Spence

Spence, that stands for Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Woodworking. It is a news
group.
Unfortunately, not all news servers carry it.
Try Google?

Mike Coonrod

Sawtooth;
I look at the pic postings here, check it out!

http://www.delorie.com/wood/

sawtooth wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

I posted a pic of a puzzle in ABPW.

For those who do that sorta thang...

Robatoy: I do like to cut puzzles... but I'm brand-new here and I
don't know what ABPW is or where to find the pic of your puzzle...
please assist...
Thanks,
Spence

Thank you for solving puzzle. Now I go and..... Robatoy Woodworking 5 January 4th 05 04:15 AM
Bathroom waste puzzle Steve Wilson UK diy 14 December 22nd 03 11:06 AM
PUZZLE BOXES T. Woodworking 0 October 23rd 03 11:26 PM
Kamei pentagon puzzle box - ebay auction Aoibheil Woodworking 0 September 9th 03 04:43 AM
A Puzzle - Iron and Yellow Colour in the Water Peter Martin Home Repair 51 July 27th 03 07:14 PM