DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Puzzle (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/85958-puzzle.html)

Robatoy January 12th 05 05:38 PM

Puzzle

I posted a pic of a puzzle in ABPW.

For those who do that sorta thang...

sawtooth January 12th 05 09:38 PM

Robatoy wrote:
I posted a pic of a puzzle in ABPW.

For those who do that sorta thang...

Robatoy: I do like to cut puzzles... but I'm brand-new here and I
don't know what ABPW is or where to find the pic of your puzzle...
please assist...
Thanks,
Spence

Robatoy January 12th 05 09:44 PM

In article .com,
"sawtooth" wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
I posted a pic of a puzzle in ABPW.

For those who do that sorta thang...

Robatoy: I do like to cut puzzles... but I'm brand-new here and I
don't know what ABPW is or where to find the pic of your puzzle...
please assist...
Thanks,
Spence

Spence, that stands for Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Woodworking. It is a news
group.
Unfortunately, not all news servers carry it.
Try Google?

[email protected] January 13th 05 01:21 PM

www.delorie.com/wood has archive of both binaries, A.B.P.WOOD and
A.B.P.FURNITURE

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:44:29 -0500, Robatoy

Mike Coonrod January 13th 05 02:20 PM

Sawtooth;
I look at the pic postings here, check it out!

http://www.delorie.com/wood/