Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
:::Jerry:::: wrote:

......another here. It depends on how good the insulation is....he
couldn't figure this out....

Next you'll be

.....two of them together...my, my, what a shenanigan!!! ....much snipping
required for the ease of the reader.......

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

......another one contributes nonsense too...snipped for your

benefit......

Stop talking

....this one comes in with an amazing witticism...my oh my.......probaly got
it from a Laural & Hardy film......Note I snipped for everyone's
benefit.....

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
An fro you information, when I give an opinion, you had batter

take
it seriously.

For cod's sake! I don't _take_ your opinions I _evaluate_ them.

...and if you had sense you take them up.

...the DIY caber maker eneter....yes he does...

...I snipped the drivel for you all as it is taking up space......

No, you typed it

Maxie, you are a one...always joshing and having fun.......what a man!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
:::Jerry::::

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

......another one contributes nonsense too...snipped for your

benefit......

Stop talking

...this one comes in with an amazing witticism...my oh

my.......probaly got
it from a Laural & Hardy film......Note I snipped for everyone's
benefit.....

No you didn't, you snipped the truth about yourself...

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:

....two of them together...my, my, what a shenanigan!!! ....much
snipping required for the ease of the reader.......

But they'll already have read it?

Anyone know what this prat thinks he achieves by this 'snip drivel' stuff?

--
*I yell because I care

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Mike

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
.....sigh....at it again he is.....yes he is nice people....If the
cylinder cupboard is below the loft much of the heat goes into the
loft....obvious we all know...but DIYing caber making is a very
different task... sigh

Yet again showing your lack of knowledge about real world design of
anything? Just why would you have a cylinder cupboard open to the loft?

Uh, I *really* hate to agree with IMM but actually our last house did when
we arrived. I think it's quite common in 70s/80s houses as a means of
stopping humidity building up in the airing cupboard.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mike wrote:
Yet again showing your lack of knowledge about real world design of
anything? Just why would you have a cylinder cupboard open to the loft?

Uh, I *really* hate to agree with IMM but actually our last house did
when we arrived. I think it's quite common in 70s/80s houses as a means
of stopping humidity building up in the airing cupboard.

You're saying people put wet clothes in an airing cupboard?

--
*If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Doctor Evil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
fred wrote:
Yeah, I wouldn't be happy leaving a 150W light bulb on 24/7, but

with
gas
it's 5p a day so not at the level I'd worry about.

Also remember that if the cylinder
is within the body of the house, this
heat isn't totally wasted during the
times of the year where heating is
needed.

....sigh....at it again he is.....yes he is nice people....If the

cylinder
cupboard is below the loft much of the heat goes into the

loft....obvious we
all know...but DIYing caber making is a very different task...
sigh

Not if the cupboard ceiling is insulated,
you total oaf, most would
call it an airing cupboard.....

.......oaf,oaf, oaf. ......he needs to have it expl;ained to him. The
insulation will loose herat to the cold loft above.......there you are nice
people....now he knows....

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
......oaf,oaf, oaf. ......he needs to have it expl;ained to him. The
insulation will loose herat to the cold loft above.......there you are nice
people....now he knows....

Perhaps you could concentrate on making sense and hitting the correct keys
for once?

And answer my question - how will heat from a cylinder be lost into the
loft above - assuming it is underneath a loft - anymore than a rad in the
same room?

--
*Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Mary Fisher

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

The
insulation will loose herat to the cold loft above.......

Is loose herat an issue?

Mary

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
The
insulation will loose herat to the cold loft above.......

Is loose herat an issue?

By the way he types more likely loose bowels.

--
*Middle age is when work is a lot less fun - and fun a lot more work.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

snip

Not if the cupboard ceiling is insulated,
you total oaf, most would
call it an airing cupboard.....

......oaf,oaf, oaf. ......he needs to have it expl;ained to him.

The
insulation will loose herat to the cold loft above.......there you

are nice
people....now he knows....

ROFLO, what happy juice are you on man !....