Old February 14th 20, 01:44 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default yellow flame in gas fire

replying to Fray Bentos, Aamir wrote:
U still available this

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...re-157047-.htm

Old February 14th 20, 09:51 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

I wonder how old this was?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Aamir" m wrote in
message oupdirect.com...

Old February 14th 20, 02:41 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Stop chucking salt at it.

I wonder how old this was?

2005.

--
Max Demian
Old February 14th 20, 04:24 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Really, well, I've given up looking these days. The daft thing is this
system home owners club must be one of the rare cases where the date is mega
visible on a post for a blind user, but obviously invisible to a sighted
one, unless they are all so stupid they cannot understand the date?
Weird like.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...

Stop chucking salt at it.

I wonder how old this was?

2005.

--
Max Demian

Old February 14th 20, 06:57 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

I’ve explained before Brian but you’ve obviously missed it.

Yes, the date is plain as day if you follow the posted links BUT HOH likes
to throw up old posts as new posts on the front page of the site inviting

If you click on the “Need your advice” tab or the “recently answered” tabs
on the home page, you won’t see any dates.

It’s not that HOH users are incredibly stupid, it’s the stupid way that
posts without dates are promoted.

Tim

Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) wrote:
Really, well, I've given up looking these days. The daft thing is this
system home owners club must be one of the rare cases where the date is mega
visible on a post for a blind user, but obviously invisible to a sighted
one, unless they are all so stupid they cannot understand the date?
Weird like.
Brian

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Old February 14th 20, 06:59 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 08:51:41 +0000, Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) wrote:

I wonder how old this was?

15 years!

--
TOJ
Old February 14th 20, 11:02 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

I wonder how old this was?

A teenager, 15 years.

"Aamir" m wrote in
message oupdirect.com...

Old February 14th 20, 11:28 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 09:02:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I wonder how old this was?

A teenager, 15 years.

Someone provided that answer already, you lonely senile asshole!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Old February 15th 20, 12:13 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2020 17:57, Tim+ wrote:
I’ve explained before Brian but you’ve obviously missed it.

Yes, the date is plain as day if you follow the posted links BUT HOH likes
to throw up old posts as new posts on the front page of the site inviting

If you click on the “Need your advice” tab or the “recently answered” tabs
on the home page, you won’t see any dates.

It’s not that HOH users are incredibly stupid, it’s the stupid way that
posts without dates are promoted.

Tim

I have been caught out a couple of times. I don't use HOH - Thunderbird
works fine for me - but while Googling for something, I have
occasionally seen a post that has caught my attention, with no obviously
visible date, and replied to it.

SteveW

Old February 15th 20, 03:33 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)" wrote in message
Really, well, I've given up looking these days. The daft thing is this
system home owners club must be one of the rare cases where the date is
mega visible on a post for a blind user, but obviously invisible to a
sighted one, unless they are all so stupid they cannot understand the
date?

More likely they dont even look at the date, its very obvious,
but they dont realise it can be more than a decade old.

Weird like.

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...

Stop chucking salt at it.