Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default yellow flame in gas fire

On 14/02/2020 17:57, Tim+ wrote:
Ive explained before Brian but youve obviously missed it.

Yes, the date is plain as day if you follow the posted links BUT HOH likes
to throw up old posts as new posts on the front page of the site inviting

If you click on the €śNeed your advice€ť tab or the €śrecently answered€ť tabs
on the home page, you wont see any dates.

Its not that HOH users are incredibly stupid, its the stupid way that
posts without dates are promoted.

Tim

I have been caught out a couple of times. I don't use HOH - Thunderbird
works fine for me - but while Googling for something, I have
occasionally seen a post that has caught my attention, with no obviously
visible date, and replied to it.

SteveW