Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopathstogether again

On 24/05/21 10:29 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2021 07:58:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

However, there is some feeling that Peeler is actually a member of a sea
dwelling species that does not readily fit into the usually accepted
definition of fish. Part of the marine class myxini and with a
scientific designation of hyperotreti, Peeler is usually considered to
be one of the less desirable forms of ocean life.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:51:22 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

On 24/05/21 10:29 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2021 07:58:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

However, there is some feeling that Peeler is actually a member of a sea
dwelling species that does not readily fit into the usually accepted
definition of fish. Part of the marine class myxini and with a
scientific designation of hyperotreti, Peeler is usually considered to
be one of the less desirable forms of ocean life.

Oh, lookie, the demented gay little cyclist is trying to stand up for the
two filthiest cretins infesting these groups! Guess what will come of your
"support" for them, my newest punching bag! LOL
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Why are revlimiters uneven?

On Sat, 22 May 2021 10:43:17 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the wheel,
so no thanks.

Be glad you didn't have any appendages outside the vehicles.

--
Tekkie
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 15:14:23 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 21/05/2021 19:23, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:10:12 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 20/05/2021 19:21, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:58:31 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 19/05/2021 19:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2021 19:26:55 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 11/05/2021 18:52, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2021 21:06:10 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in
1993. I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering? What year was
the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

So why the **** did Renault not include it in their car of a much later
vintage?

They didn't include flint tools or a leather saddle either.

Do you think that was a serious omission?

The rev limiter, yes. You make one mistake once in the life of the car
and you lose the engine.

I guess then that citroen should have added flotation devices and a
rudder to the chap I knew who drove into a flood and destroyed his engine

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

You're not a fool if you drive through a ford and don't realise it's quite that deep. I did so recently, the fencing at the edges made it look like it was a foot deep. It was 3 feet deep. When I realised, I saw the bow wave in front of me and continued at the speed to keep it there. The air intake was then not under three feet of water. Luckily there was no mud to get stuck in.

All cars should have the air intake on the roof.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 May 2021 11:57:05 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 22/05/2021 17:43, rbowman wrote:
On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the wheel,
so no thanks.

But I wasn't talking to you
I was talking to Stupid****„˘.
Anyone is safer behind the wheel than he is.

A safe life is a boring life.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 05/24/2021 12:28 PM, Tekkieïż½ wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2021 10:43:17 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the wheel,
so no thanks.

Be glad you didn't have any appendages outside the vehicles.

Fortunately both were late in the year. One was on a wet leaf covered
road. I'd remarked moments before we were going down the road backwards
at 70 mph, 'You know, wet leaves are as bad as ice.' as a polite way of
saying slow the **** down. Alfa Romeos don't hold up well when going end
over end. Even better, it was his wife's car.

I had a cut over my eye so we wound up in the ER. As I lay there I heard
a conversation 'I don't know if we can save the eye.' Luckily it was
somebody else's eye in question. The doc who sewed me up spoke enough
English to say he wasn't very good at suturing but a plastic surgeon
would be able to fix it all up. Great.

That wasn't as bad as the Navy corpsman who threw away the novocaine in
the suture kit. 'If I use that your facial muscles will sag and there
might be a scar.'

I still have both sets. They add to my friendly appearance.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

In the SW US areas that are prone to flash flooding there are flood
gauges so you can determine beforehand how big your balls a

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id507240233

If you crap out in the middle call someone who cares because the cops
don't. It's the strange US personal responsibility thing the woke
generation is trying to get rid of.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Mon, 24 May 2021 18:59:41 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Fortunately both were late in the year.

Oh, no! Yet another lengthy senile bull**** story is about to ensue! LOL

FLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:05:55 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

If you crap out in the middle call someone who cares because the cops
don't. It's the strange US personal responsibility thing the woke
generation is trying to get rid of.

But what was responsible for it that the US produced such bigmouths, such as
you are, senile blabbermouth? I'd really like to know.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in
1993.Â* I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering?Â* What year was
the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

So why the **** did Renault not include it in their car of a much
later
vintage?

They didn't include flint tools or a leather saddle either.

Do you think that was a serious omission?

The rev limiter, yes.Â* You make one mistake once in the life of the car
and you lose the engine.

I guess then that citroen should have added flotation devices and a
rudder to the chap I knew who drove into a flood and destroyed his engine

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

You're not a fool if you drive through a ford and don't realise it's
quite that deep.

yes you are. If you cant tell, wade into it on foot

I did so recently, the fencing at the edges made it
look like it was a foot deep.Â* It was 3 feet deep.Â* When I realised, I
saw the bow wave in front of me and continued at the speed to keep it
there.Â* The air intake was then not under three feet of water.Â* Luckily
there was no mud to get stuck in.

All cars should have the air intake on the roof.

and a sign saying do not close this off with a used condom to stop water
getting in your car

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 22/05/2021 17:43, rbowman wrote:
On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the wheel,
so no thanks.

But I wasn't talking to you
I was talking to Stupid****„˘.
Anyone is safer behind the wheel than he is.

A safe life is a boring life.

Agreed. But thats what he wants

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Pity about the crocodiles.

I did so recently, the fencing at the edges made it
look like it was a foot deep. It was 3 feet deep. When I realised, I
saw the bow wave in front of me and continued at the speed to keep it
there. The air intake was then not under three feet of water. Luckily
there was no mud to get stuck in.

All cars should have the air intake on the roof.

and a sign saying do not close this off with a used condom to stop water
getting in your car

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 25/05/2021 10:17, Joey wrote:

On 24/05/2021 19:31, Commander Kinsey wrote:

You're not a fool if you drive through a ford and don't realise it's
quite that deep.

yes you are. If you cant tell, wade into it on foot

Pity about the crocodiles.

yes they are a serious menace in the united kingdom, I've seen them up
to 3 inches long

Driving into water whose depth is unknown is about as intelligent as
running a red light

In other words, expected of 'commander kinsey'

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 25/05/2021 10:17, Joey wrote:

On 24/05/2021 19:31, Commander Kinsey wrote:

You're not a fool if you drive through a ford and don't realise it's
quite that deep.

yes you are. If you cant tell, wade into it on foot

Pity about the crocodiles.

yes they are a serious menace in the united kingdom, I've seen them up to
3 inches long

Then you really should give up on the whacky weed and various other illegal
substances.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!

On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:54:13 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered yet again:

A safe life is a boring life.

Agreed. But thats what he wants

ALL he naturally wants is you to keep feeding him after he set out his
dumbest baits for you, The Natural Idiot! BG

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:53:27 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered yet again:

You're not a fool if you drive through a ford and don't realise it's
quite that deep.

yes you are. If you cant tell, wade into it on foot

Yes, you ARE a fool when you KNOW that you are feeding a troll and still
keep feeding him ...ah, well, you are actually senile then, The Natural
Idiot!
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:33:35 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 25/05/2021 10:33, Joey wrote:

On 25/05/2021 10:17, Joey wrote:

On 24/05/2021 19:31, Commander Kinsey wrote:

You're not a fool if you drive through a ford and don't realise
it's quite that deep.

yes you are. If you cant tell, wade into it on foot

Pity about the crocodiles.

yes they are a serious menace in the united kingdom, I've seen them up
to 3 inches long

Then you really should give up on the whacky weed and various other
illegal substances.

Never!

--
In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act.

- George Orwell
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 25/05/21 9:40 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:33:35 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

In appearance, Peeler features an elongated body that is very much like
that of an eel. The tail area is distinguished with small paddle-like
fins that help the creature to steer through the water.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 22/05/2021 17:43, rbowman wrote:
On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel.
Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the
wheel,
so no thanks.

But I wasn't talking to you
I was talking to Stupid****„˘.
Anyone is safer behind the wheel than he is.

A safe life is a boring life.

Agreed. But thats what he wants

Agreed, there are many pastimes and hobbies that are intrinsically safe
and bring about pleasure.

Sex with a partner is one, but of course you won't know about that.
Sometimes the quest is to live longer to enjoy those occasions, rather
than take unnecessary risks which many feel are not enjoyable.

When you get a life, you'll understand.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 22:55:46 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

On 25/05/21 9:40 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:33:35 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

In appearance, Peeler features an elongated body that is very much like
that of an eel. The tail area is distinguished with small paddle-like
fins that help the creature to steer through the water.

What an idiotic dumb cyclist! LOL
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 22/05/2021 17:43, rbowman wrote:
On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering
wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the
wheel,
so no thanks.

But I wasn't talking to you
I was talking to Stupid****„˘.
Anyone is safer behind the wheel than he is.

A safe life is a boring life.

Agreed. But thats what he wants

Agreed, there are many pastimes and hobbies that are intrinsically safe
and bring about pleasure.

Sex with a partner is one, but of course you won't know about that.

For avoidance of doubt, I was referring to Mr Hucker's sexploits.

Sometimes the quest is to live longer to enjoy those occasions, rather
than take unnecessary risks which many feel are not enjoyable.

When you get a life, you'll understand.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 12:28:41 +0100, Fredxx

wrote:

On 22/05/2021 17:43, rbowman wrote:
On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel.
Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the
wheel,
so no thanks.

But I wasn't talking to you
I was talking to Stupid****™.
Anyone is safer behind the wheel than he is.

A safe life is a boring life.

Agreed. But thats what he wants

Agreed, there are many pastimes and hobbies that are intrinsically safe
and bring about pleasure.

Sex with a partner is one, but of course you won't know about that.

That's not "intrinsically safe" either. You don't know where the
partner's been.

Sometimes the quest is to live longer to enjoy those occasions, rather
than take unnecessary risks which many feel are not enjoyable.

There is nothing in this world that's "safe". Life is all about risk.
Specifically risk vs. reward.

When you get a life, you'll understand.

When you figure it out...
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:28:01 +0100, Tekkieİ wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2021 10:43:17 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the wheel,
so no thanks.

Be glad you didn't have any appendages outside the vehicles.

Just how big a boy are you?
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 18:59:41 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/24/2021 12:28 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

[...]

Gives you the Steve McQueen look aye?

--
Tekkie

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:05:55 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

In the SW US areas that are prone to flash flooding there are flood
gauges so you can determine beforehand how big your balls a

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id507240233

If you crap out in the middle call someone who cares because the cops
don't. It's the strange US personal responsibility thing the woke
generation is trying to get rid of.

They don't have flood gauges in PA. We just let it flood. Then when people are
stupid & get them and their kids killed pass a law. The fire co is experienced
dealing with stupid people so we get called. Those big red trucks have good
ground clearance but if you need longer arms you put the stick out. If you get
swept down the creek we let the next downstream asset deal with it. The most
interesting one was a car in the quarry pit. We determined it was in there
awhile with no body in it and let the quarry extract it.

--
Tekkie
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 26/05/21 12:20 am, Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 22:55:46 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

On 25/05/21 9:40 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:33:35 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

In appearance, Peeler features an elongated body that is very much like
that of an eel. The tail area is distinguished with small paddle-like
fins that help the creature to steer through the water.

What an idiotic dumb cyclist! LOL

Depending on the time of day, Peeler may possess vestigial eyes or none
at all. Generally, he has a single nostril and a mouth that is
constructed around jaws that move in a horizontal manner.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2021 21:05:36 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

What an idiotic dumb cyclist! LOL

Depending on the time of day, Peeler may possess vestigial eyes or none
at all. Generally, he has a single nostril and a mouth that is
constructed around jaws that move in a horizontal manner.

Like I said: What an idiotic dumb cyclist! LOL