Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Fri, 14 May 2021 11:42:24 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

On 13/05/21 9:45 am, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:34:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

Peeler has the ability

You certainly have the ability to demonstrate, time and again, what a dumb
idiotic little cyclist you are! LOL
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!

On Fri, 14 May 2021 11:44:03 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

Not only were you an idiot already before you became a gay dumb cyclist, you
will also remain a dumb gay idiot after you stopped cycling! LOL

From an evolutionary perspective,

From an evolutionary perspective you have always been a dumb gay idiotic
cyclist and will always be one! LOL
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 14/05/21 8:05 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2021 11:42:24 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

On 13/05/21 9:45 am, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 13 May 2021 07:34:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

Peeler has the ability

You certainly have the ability to demonstrate, time and again, what a dumb
idiotic little cyclist you are! LOL

Peeler has the ability to absorb dissolved organic matter across the
skin and gill, which may be an adaptation to a scavenging lifestyle,
allowing him to maximize sporadic opportunities for feeding.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 14/05/21 8:07 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2021 11:44:03 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

Not only were you an idiot already before you became a gay dumb cyclist, you
will also remain a dumb gay idiot after you stopped cycling! LOL

From an evolutionary perspective,

From an evolutionary perspective you have always been a dumb gay idiotic
cyclist and will always be one! LOL

Like leeches, Peeler has a sluggish metabolism and can survive months
between feedings; their feeding behaviour, however, appears quite vigorous.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 May 2021 15:56:57 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

You certainly have the ability to demonstrate, time and again, what a dumb
idiotic little cyclist you are! LOL

Peeler has the ability to absorb dissolved organic matter across the
skin and gill, which may be an adaptation to a scavenging lifestyle,
allowing him to maximize sporadic opportunities for feeding.

And the dumb gay little cyclist demonstrated again what an idiot he is! LOL

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 May 2021 15:58:44 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

On 14/05/21 8:07 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2021 11:44:03 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

Not only were you an idiot already before you became a gay dumb cyclist, you
will also remain a dumb gay idiot after you stopped cycling! LOL

From an evolutionary perspective,

From an evolutionary perspective you have always been a dumb gay idiotic
cyclist and will always be one! LOL

Like leeches, Peeler has a sluggish metabolism and can survive months
between feedings; their feeding behaviour, however, appears quite vigorous.

VERY impressive again ...your idiocy that is...

LOL
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/21 7:44 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 15 May 2021 15:56:57 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

You certainly have the ability to demonstrate, time and again, what a dumb
idiotic little cyclist you are! LOL

Peeler has the ability to absorb dissolved organic matter across the
skin and gill, which may be an adaptation to a scavenging lifestyle,
allowing him to maximize sporadic opportunities for feeding.

And the dumb gay little cyclist demonstrated again what an idiot he is! LOL

The digestive tract of Peeler is unique among the chordates because the
food in the gut is enclosed in a permeable membrane, analogous to the
peritrophic matrix of insects.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/21 7:45 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 15 May 2021 15:58:44 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

On 14/05/21 8:07 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2021 11:44:03 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

Not only were you an idiot already before you became a gay dumb cyclist, you
will also remain a dumb gay idiot after you stopped cycling! LOL

From an evolutionary perspective,

From an evolutionary perspective you have always been a dumb gay idiotic
cyclist and will always be one! LOL

Like leeches, Peeler has a sluggish metabolism and can survive months
between feedings; their feeding behaviour, however, appears quite vigorous.

VERY impressive again ...your idiocy that is...

LOL

Peeler has also been observed actively hunting the red bandfish, Cepola
haastii, in its burrow, possibly using his slime to suffocate the fish
before grasping it with his dental plates and dragging it from the burrow.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 May 2021 22:43:52 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

And the dumb gay little cyclist demonstrated again what an idiot he is! LOL

The digestive tract of Peeler is unique among the chordates because the
food in the gut is enclosed in a permeable membrane, analogous to the
peritrophic matrix of insects.

Yeah, VERY "impressive" again, poor demented gay little cyclist! VBG
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 May 2021 22:45:00 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

VERY impressive again ...your idiocy that is...

LOL

Peeler has also been observed actively hunting the red bandfish, Cepola
haastii, in its burrow, possibly using his slime to suffocate the fish
before grasping it with his dental plates and dragging it from the burrow.

Just a question: were you that retarded already BEFORE you knew you were
gay, or did you become like that AFTER you learned that you were gay, poor
dumb gay masochistic cyclist? LOL

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 May 2021 20:27:33 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

FLUSH the usual demented ****

You got something to say, you demented gay little cyclist? LOL
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 May 2021 20:28:52 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

FLUSH the dumb gay masochistic cyclist's usual ****

MORE **** from you, you idiotic cyclist? LOL
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Why are revlimiters uneven?

On Mon, 10 May 2021 19:48:09 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 10/05/2021 19:09, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2021 21:05:33 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 05 May 2021 21:34:31 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 04 May 2021 03:01:29 +0100, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/03/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is it to warn you? Even my toilet cistern can slow down smoothly.

On cars? Yes. Cutting the engine abruptly when you hit the red line
wouldn't be good so they simulate ignition breakup to give you a
hint.

But at that point you've already gone over the peak of the power
curve.
I'd just make it drop the curve more quickly so it can never go too
fast.

Not possible to do that and still get the best performance.

You're getting **** all performance if you've gone over the power curve
anyway.

That depends entirely on how the engine is set up. A turbocharged angine
for racing can easily be delivering nearly flat torque all the way to
disitegration and will develop full power on the limiters edge

I've never seen a power curve like that.

Its not my fault you are a thick ignorant ****, is it?

Or someone who tends to use older cars.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 May 2021 19:26:55 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 11/05/2021 18:52, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2021 21:06:10 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in 1993. I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering? What year was the rev limiter invented?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in 1993.Â* I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering?Â* What year was the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:58:31 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

I think

No, you don't! You feed a troll, you troll-feeding senile asshole!
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in 1993. I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering? What year was the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

So why the **** did Renault not include it in their car of a much later vintage?
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in 1993. I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering? What year was the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

So why the **** did Renault not include it in their car of a much later
vintage?

Because the frogs are hopeless at designing cars.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:22:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in 1993.Â* I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering?Â* What year was the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

So why the **** did Renault not include it in their car of a much later
vintage?

They didn't include flint tools or a leather saddle either.

Do you think that was a serious omission?

Mark Twain
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:10:12 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

They didn't include flint tools or a leather saddle either.

Do you think that was a serious omission?

He doesn't think. He TROLLS. Just like you don't think but feed the troll,
you natural idiot!
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 21/05/21 7:50 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:10:12 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

They didn't include flint tools or a leather saddle either.

Do you think that was a serious omission?

He doesn't think. He TROLLS. Just like you don't think but feed the troll,
you natural idiot!

Peeler's diet includes marine invertebrates and dead or crippled fishes.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 21:06:04 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

He doesn't think. He TROLLS. Just like you don't think but feed the troll,
you natural idiot!

Peeler's diet includes marine invertebrates and dead or crippled fishes.

Yeah, very "impressive" ...your idiocy that is, you dumb gay little cyclist!
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in 1993. I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering? What year was the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

So why the **** did Renault not include it in their car of a much later
vintage?

They didn't include flint tools or a leather saddle either.

Do you think that was a serious omission?

The rev limiter, yes. You make one mistake once in the life of the car and you lose the engine.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in 1993.. I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering? What year was the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

So why the **** did Renault not include it in their car of a much later
vintage?

Because the frogs are hopeless at designing cars.

I noticed, but they tend to be a fraction of the price, which is why I've had 4 of them. £500 for a car with only 45K on the clock? Unheard of for anything decent.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 21/05/21 9:27 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2021 21:06:04 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

He doesn't think. He TROLLS. Just like you don't think but feed the troll,
you natural idiot!

Peeler's diet includes marine invertebrates and dead or crippled fishes.

Yeah, very "impressive" ...your idiocy that is, you dumb gay little cyclist!
LOL

Sometimes, to the detriment of fishermen, Peeler attacks fish caught on
lines or in nets, boring his way into the bodies and eating the fish
from the inside.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Only the stupid keep buying such ****ed cars.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 14:41:27 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 06/05/2021 18:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I did not have a rev limiter on my Renault Espace built in
1993.Â* I
broke the engine badly.

That shows what a stupid **** you are then

Why would anyone expect a car from 1993 not to have a limiter?

Because they were a stupid ****?

How am I stupid for expecting better engineering?Â* What year was
the rev
limiter invented?

I think about 1760

So what?

So why the **** did Renault not include it in their car of a much later
vintage?

They didn't include flint tools or a leather saddle either.

Do you think that was a serious omission?

The rev limiter, yes.Â* You make one mistake once in the life of the car
and you lose the engine.

I guess then that citroen should have added flotation devices and a
rudder to the chap I knew who drove into a flood and destroyed his engine

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 15:14:23 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered yet again:

I guess then that citroen should have added flotation devices and a
rudder to the chap I knew who drove into a flood and destroyed his engine

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

If you want the troll to come back for alwaysmore, just keep feeding him in
your idiotic senile manner, you NATURAL IDIOT! BG
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the wheel,
so no thanks.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 22 May 2021 10:43:17 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the wheel,
so no thanks.

Let me guess, you were talking to the poor driver all the time, senile
gossip! LMAO
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 22/05/2021 17:43, rbowman wrote:
On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the wheel,
so no thanks.

But I wasn't talking to you
I was talking to Stupid****„¢.
Anyone is safer behind the wheel than he is.

--
In todays liberal progressive conflict-free education system, everyone
gets full Marx.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:58:31 +0100, The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

[...]

It probably saves me money (on the purchase cost).
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Bull**** it does when they last such a short time.