Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Why are revlimiters uneven?

On 25/05/2021 12:28, Fredxx wrote:
On 24/05/2021 19:32, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 11:57:05 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 22/05/2021 17:43, rbowman wrote:
On 05/22/2021 08:14 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

If you want foolproof transport dont sit behind the steering
wheel. Get
someone else to do it

The two roll-over wrecks I've been in had someone else behind the
wheel,
so no thanks.

But I wasn't talking to you
I was talking to Stupid****„¢.
Anyone is safer behind the wheel than he is.

A safe life is a boring life.

Agreed. But thats what he wants

Agreed, there are many pastimes and hobbies that are intrinsically safe
and bring about pleasure.

Sex with a partner is one, but of course you won't know about that.

For avoidance of doubt, I was referring to Mr Hucker's sexploits.

Sometimes the quest is to live longer to enjoy those occasions, rather
than take unnecessary risks which many feel are not enjoyable.

When you get a life, you'll understand.