Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Interpretation?

Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:
Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Mike

Insert coin in slot.

Dial number or ask operator to connect you.

Press Button A to talk, or if no-one answers
Press Button B to get your pennies back.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:
Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Mike

it's digital it is not supposed to make sense ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:

Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Well I am guessing that the black wires are common, one for neutral in
and one for neutral out. Red is live in, and blue(!) is switched live out.

As to the text:

"Move the switch switch on electricity a namely bright light,(usage
remote controi have to want to open to control / a switch)
remote control switch:Press the Akey open,press B key pass,long press
the C keypostpone(long press thee key function for 2 to get into
postpone 18 empress whtole pass), long press D key 2 get into the
function of guard against theft"

Might be something to do with paring the remote to the switch, but your
guess is probably better than mine since I expect the only you will work
that out is by trying it!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/12/2020 14:21, John Rumm wrote:
[...]

Surely NO professional sparkie reads the instructions ?.
Just keep on pressing buttons and connecting wires until
it works !.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 28 December 2020 at 15:03:45 UTC, Andrew wrote:
[...]

With Chinglish that bad you got to wonder about the quality inside the box, just hope you have a suitable fire extinguisher nearby.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:
Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Mike

I think you have the text of the withdrawal agreement there....

Lucas Bergkamp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:
Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Mike

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Or goes bang.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Surely to comply with regulations in the country, instructions should be
understandable and in good English or the design foolproof so its obvious
how to wire it, but from what I heare here, neither of these are true so how
compliant is the guts of the device likely to be, I wonder?

"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Many years ago Got my first transistor radio. I could see then, and it only
had a tuning knob and an on off volume and a removable plastic back for the
pp3 battery, it was branded Gaiety. OK it was very tinny and medium wave
only, but did have an earpiece witch was less tinny till I dropped it.

My point was this, you could easily undo the back, it too only clipped on,
so me being me did so, and found a tiny circuit diagram glued to the back
inside. When enlarged it was very good. However it had some writing on the
bottom which stated that. It is forbidden to touch articles manufactured by
this company. It was Japanese, and hardly cutting edge even then. I never
did find out what kind of punishment might insure if I did touch the insides
though, as it never went wrong until I lost it on a train ten years later.

Here we are all these years later and it seems that circuit diagram, even a
block one would actually give a huge clue to the wiring of this device in
the thread, but nobody bothered to do that, or is it hidden inside the cover
one wonders!

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:
Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Mike

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:
Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Mike

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Brian the diagram was clear enough it was the instructions to apparently program it that were complete gibberish.

Richard
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:
Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Mike

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Brian the diagram was clear enough it was the instructions to apparently program it that were complete gibberish.

Richard

I thought these days everything was supposed to be 'intuitive' !