Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Interpretation?

Or goes bang.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
On 28/12/2020 14:21, John Rumm wrote:
On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:

Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Well I am guessing that the black wires are common, one for neutral in
and one for neutral out. Red is live in, and blue(!) is switched live
out.

As to the text:

"Move the switch switch on electricity a namely bright light,(usage
remote controi have to want to open to control / a switch)
remote control switch:Press the Akey open,press B key pass,long press the
C keypostpone(long press thee key function for 2 to get into postpone 18
empress whtole pass), long press D key 2 get into the function of guard
against theft"

Might be something to do with paring the remote to the switch, but your
guess is probably better than mine since I expect the only you will work
that out is by trying it!

Surely NO professional sparkie reads the instructions ?.
Just keep on pressing buttons and connecting wires until
it works !.