Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Interpretation?

On 28/12/2020 12:45, Muddymike wrote:

Can one of the sparkys among us interpret these instructions for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaor2m6amk...relay.jpg?dl=0

Well I am guessing that the black wires are common, one for neutral in
and one for neutral out. Red is live in, and blue(!) is switched live out.

As to the text:

"Move the switch switch on electricity a namely bright light,(usage
remote controi have to want to open to control / a switch)
remote control switch:Press the Akey open,press B key pass,long press
the C keypostpone(long press thee key function for 2 to get into
postpone 18 empress whtole pass), long press D key 2 get into the
function of guard against theft"

Might be something to do with paring the remote to the switch, but your
guess is probably better than mine since I expect the only you will work
that out is by trying it!

--
Cheers,

John.