Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT National Trust Properties with Slave trade links.

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:12:16 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

T i m wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 17:25:50 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

snip

Has Richard sold you a lathe as well?

No, but he does know hoe to snip.

Are you going to claim he can?t remember?

Why would I claim that?

So, have you moved or something equally disingenuous?

Cheers, T i m

Just admit you are lying or at least wrong Tim. We’ve never met. I’ve never
sold a lathe to anyone, least of all you.

I guess time will tell eh.

You can’t describe the imaginary
lathe or the house and certainly not my house.

I can perfectly describe Brain Reay's house because I (we) went there
as I stated. We will see if you are Brian Reay or not it time ...

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:12:16 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

snip

give us a brief description of the house and road tim ...please

I'll see if he suddenly remembers me first ...

Cheers, T i m

Caught lying.

It would only be 'lying' if 1) it wasn't the truth and 2) you aren't
Brian Reay.

Time will tell about the latter.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/09/2020 09:12, Radio Man wrote:
T i m wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 18:13:07 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

snip

Why do you feel the need to justify what you eat?

Where have I done that?

Some guilty feelings?

Hardly? Why would there be?

IÂ’ve just enjoyed my meat and two veg meal.

Good for you, 66% vegetarian. I can see you as a routined eater.

IÂ’ll have some fruit later.

Then ****ting the seeds in the wild I'm hoping?

Maybe your idea of fun is ****ting a fresh pineapple in the wild.

We have indoor plumbing.

No
need to justify it.

Good for you?

Tell me more about this lathe you claim I sold you.

Why, can't you remember doing it?

It didnt happen then or you could tell us about it. Like Jim and his
foraging/survival post claims you are both lying.

Jim made up his story
might as well show you to be a liar as well.

So, are you trying to say you aren't Brian Reay?

No. I am saying it.

and a sewer that runs down the back garden
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip

Has Richard sold you a lathe as well?

No, but he does know hoe to snip.

Are you going to claim he can?t remember?

Why would I claim that?

So, have you moved or something equally disingenuous?

Cheers, T i m

Just admit you are lying or at least wrong Tim. WeÂ’ve never met. IÂ’ve never
sold a lathe to anyone, least of all you.

I guess time will tell eh.

You canÂ’t describe the imaginary
lathe or the house and certainly not my house.

I can perfectly describe Brain Reay's house because I (we) went there
as I stated. We will see if you are Brian Reay or not it time ...

Cheers, T i m

It is clear you cant or you would have. No description of the imaginary
lathe or the house makes you a liar.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 14:29:54 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

snip

You can?t describe the imaginary
lathe or the house and certainly not my house.

I can perfectly describe Brain Reay's house because I (we) went there
as I stated. We will see if you are Brian Reay or not it time ...

It is clear you can’t or you would have.

It's 'perfectly clear' to whom? Only you I'm guessing.

No description of the imaginary
lathe or the house

See above for the reason. Just in case you aren't the sad fcuk that
has now become of Brain Ray, I'll not make his sad life any sadder.

makes you a liar.

Sounding more and more like Brain Ray every post ...1+1=5. Please
carry on as you are doing more harm to yourself than you realise.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

T i m wrote:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 14:29:54 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

snip

You can?t describe the imaginary
lathe or the house and certainly not my house.

I can perfectly describe Brain Reay's house because I (we) went there
as I stated. We will see if you are Brian Reay or not it time ...

It is clear you canÂ’t or you would have.

It's 'perfectly clear' to whom? Only you I'm guessing.

No description of the imaginary
lathe or the house

See above for the reason. Just in case you aren't the sad fcuk that
has now become of Brain Ray, I'll not make his sad life any sadder.

How does that work? You making all the nasty claims about people. There is
no reason to believe Brian isnt simply taking a break possibly on holiday.
Doesnt he sod off to France at this time of year? Doesnt he have a couple
of holiday gaffs? One in Dorset was mentioned.

It is me you owe an apology to you sad veg chomper.