Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Beyondenchanted

Default Invitation to trade links - for sale by owner sites, real estate, homes

4.10.2005

Personal Invitation to Web Domain Owners, Webmasters:

New web listing directory seeks legitimate site link trades.
My domain sells pet, animal & wildlife statues and gets over
5,000 unique hits per day. The site also hosts an online arts &
alternative news magazine that's very popular with intriguing,
creative content. Drive new traffic to your site by trading links!
88% of our site visitors are affluent, pet lovers, animal owners
who spend money online each month. They also travel, spend
time outdoors, are college educated and are business savvy.
Grow your own site traffic by swapping links with us.
It's a win - win deal!

See http://funpetgifts.com
http://funpetgifts.com/TruthPortal/

You can submit your link below - You may include a free baner ad
too! Must be 468 x 60 size & max 20k. Be sure to include the reciprocal
link page where our link appears on your site & your link post will
show in 24-48 hrs:

http://funpetgifts.com/links/add_link.html

View over 30 unique link categories he
http://funpetgifts.com/links/links.html

This is a permanent link trade. We already swap links with
hundreds of other prominent pet, animal, biz, travel, recreation,
news, home, garden & tourism sites on the web. Add your link too!

========
Beyond Enchanted Gifts, Figurines & Decorating Accents
http://funpetgifts.com

Choose from over 4000 hand painted collectible animal figurines:
dogs, (217 akc breeds!) cats, birds, ocean sea nautical, rocky mtn
wildlife, zoo animals, big cats, wild animals, farm animals, safari,
rustic wildlife, animal magnets, large garden statues and more.
Order online 24-7 at http://funpetgifts.com or by secured toll free
phone 1.888.857.0164