Posted to uk.d-i-y
Radio Man Radio Man is offline

Default OT National Trust Properties with Slave trade links.

T i m wrote:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 14:29:54 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

snip

You can?t describe the imaginary
lathe or the house and certainly not my house.

I can perfectly describe Brain Reay's house because I (we) went there
as I stated. We will see if you are Brian Reay or not it time ...

It is clear you can’t or you would have.

It's 'perfectly clear' to whom? Only you I'm guessing.

No description of the imaginary
lathe or the house

See above for the reason. Just in case you aren't the sad fcuk that
has now become of Brain Ray, I'll not make his sad life any sadder.

How does that work? You making all the nasty claims about people. There is
no reason to believe Brian isnt simply taking a break possibly on holiday.
Doesnt he sod off to France at this time of year? Doesnt he have a couple
of holiday gaffs? One in Dorset was mentioned.

It is me you owe an apology to you sad veg chomper.