Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default trade - anyone want to trade a JetDirect 2550A print server for a couple of cutoff blades?

see title - I could use some blades to fit in my BXA-7 holder - and I have
this print server card that I bought and then realized it doesn't fit my
printer - if interested in such a trade, drop me a note off list via the
email address on my web page below

--
Bill -
www.wbnoble.com

SF trade-in PeterC UK diy 3 March 19th 10 09:17 AM
cap-and-trade William Wixon Metalworking 0 July 27th 09 05:58 PM
ForSale: Misc. cutoff blades Ignatz Metalworking 8 January 21st 08 08:51 PM
enzhou Taitong import & export trade Co., Ltd. is a stock-company specializing in the import & export trade that approved by the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade of People's Republic of China. The company registered capital is [email protected] UK diy 6 August 15th 06 02:46 AM
OT - Take it out in trade Phil Crow Woodworking 9 January 8th 04 02:17 AM