DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   trade - anyone want to trade a JetDirect 2550A print server for a couple of cutoff blades? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/300751-trade-anyone-want-trade-jetdirect-2550a-print-server-couple-cutoff-blades.html)

Bill Noble[_2_] April 1st 10 06:32 AM

trade - anyone want to trade a JetDirect 2550A print server for a couple of cutoff blades?

see title - I could use some blades to fit in my BXA-7 holder - and I have
this print server card that I bought and then realized it doesn't fit my
printer - if interested in such a trade, drop me a note off list via the
email address on my web page below

--
Bill -
www.wbnoble.com