Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Royal Mail going overboard with face masks

On Tue, 08 Sep 2020 03:34:09 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Sep 7, 2020 at 7:15:20 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 21:03:06 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Sep 7, 2020 at 12:46:33 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 20:00:51 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Sep 7, 2020 at 10:24:51 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 17:04:04 +0100, Jim GM4 DHJ ...

wrote:

On 07/09/2020 15:31, Commander Kinsey wrote:
In Scotland, there's only one death a FORTNIGHT from coronavirus.
Nothing to be concerned about.

Yet I went into a post office and the guy was wearing a mask AND a fold
down plastic face cover (like a welder's mask, but plastic) AND plastic
gloves. He was absolutely horrified when I told him I don't own a
mask. He insisted I stand about 4 metres back.

Cancer kills more than coronavirus, stop being pansies!
go on take a chance ....

That would be a 1 in 5.3 million chance per month of dying in Scotland, or
"zero".

Hey guess what, take a look at the number of cases compared to the
number of
deaths. Funny how we've all become immune to it - which is what they
should
have done in the first place, no lockdown, let us use our own immune
systems,
the way nature intended. Protecting people is only going to produce the
next
generation with even weaker immune systems.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Daily new cases in the UK is around 2000, daily deaths in the UK is about
10.
So that's only a 0.5% chance of dying even if you catch it. And in fact
lower than that as they won't know about most of the cases - not everyone
will go to hospital, especially if you're one of the 80% that's naturally
immune and won't show any symptoms whatsoever.

What actions are you taking to try to get it to do your part in building
herd immunity?

No action required, it just happens naturally.

Volunteer to work with those who have it.

There's no point in doing that. Why not just everyone go about their normal
daily lives. If you catch it, you either die and get your weaker body out of
the gene pool, or you don't.

I would prefer not to get it at all. And Trump promises a vaccine, fully
tested and safe, will be available by election day. I fully trust him given
how he is the most powerful man in the world and clearly is well informed.

And you're free to stay indoors and hide to achieve that. But no government should ever force anyone to be safe.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

They have an obligation to keep you from harming others. THAT is really what
this is about.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE Alert!

On 22 Sep 2020 05:23:25 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

They have an obligation to keep you from harming others. THAT is really what
this is about.

What has all this sick crap got to do with any of the three ngs you keep
crossposting it to, ****, you troll-feeding senile asshole?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

The Nothingburger-20 flu virus is coming soon.Â* The flu virus is deadly too so shut everything down north of the equator.

Don't forget to hoard some toilet paper.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

The Nothingburger-20 flu virus is coming soon. The flu virus is deadly too so shut everything down north of the equator.

Cancer kills 3 times as many people, even at the peak of coronavirus. So why worry?

Don't forget to hoard some toilet paper.

I hoarded nothing, hoarding is monumentally stupid and is what causes the shortage. Much like when Scotland's only fuel refinery went on strike, everyone bought petrol at once. It would have lasted (and more would be shipped up from England), but oh no, everyone had to be stupid. I would have fired every single striking worker - if you don't like the conditions, go get another job. At the time I had a duel fuel car anyway, so I could always find either petrol or propane gas :-)

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Bull****. Let's say you stay indoors to be safe. I go out and wear no mask. How do I get that virus to you?!

Even if you do go out, your mask will protect you!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sep 22, 2020 at 4:57:30 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""

There's no point in doing that. Why not just everyone go about their
normal
daily lives. If you catch it, you either die and get your weaker body out
of
the gene pool, or you don't.

I would prefer not to get it at all. And Trump promises a vaccine, fully
tested and safe, will be available by election day. I fully trust him given
how he is the most powerful man in the world and clearly is well informed.

And you're free to stay indoors and hide to achieve that. But no government
should ever force anyone to be safe.

They have an obligation to keep you from harming others. THAT is really what
this is about.

Bull****. Let's say you stay indoors to be safe. I go out and wear no mask.
How do I get that virus to you?!

If you spread it in the community you put everyone at risk.

Even if you do go out, your mask will protect you!

It will reduce the risk, but that is not as black and white.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0rdd4tjnwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

[...]

Because its easy to avoid this virus killing you but not cancer, stupid.

Don't forget to hoard some toilet paper.

I hoarded nothing, hoarding is monumentally stupid and is what causes the
shortage. Much like when Scotland's only fuel refinery went on strike,
everyone bought petrol at once. It would have lasted (and more would be
shipped up from England), but oh no, everyone had to be stupid. I would
have fired every single striking worker - if you don't like the
conditions, go get another job. At the time I had a duel fuel car anyway,
so I could always find either petrol or propane gas :-)

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:13:24 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 23 Sep 2020 00:56:35 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

If you spread it in the community you put everyone at risk.

Will you pull your senile head out the Scottish ******'s arse again, ****,
you senile ****head?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 23/09/2020 09:21, Peeler wrote:
On 23 Sep 2020 00:56:35 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

If you spread it in the community you put everyone at risk.

Will you pull your senile head out the Scottish ******'s arse again, ****,
you senile ****head?

you been on holiday or something?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 01:56:35 +0100, Snit wrote:

[...]

Only those who also chose to go out.

Even if you do go out, your mask will protect you!

It will reduce the risk, but that is not as black and white.

So the virus magically knows it's moving through the mask in a different direction? Right....
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

[...]

But it's a very tiny risk. Does nobody understand basic maths anymore?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

[...]

I see they've put up the fine for disobeying the communist orders in the UK. Looks like the government's trying to get some money back for their insane overspend when they deliberately ****ed the economy, which will have a far higher death toll than the virus.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

In article op.0repiahcwdg98l@glass,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

There was the returned holiday maker in Bolton who ignored the quarantine
requirements and went on a pub crawl on both tehn Saturday & Sunday after
he came home. Then he developed ths disease. Over 100 others were infected
from his selfish actions.

But it's a very tiny risk. Does nobody understand basic maths anymore?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I do not know what you mean by this. For owning a business?

Looks like the government's trying to get some money back for their insane
overspend when they deliberately ****ed the economy, which will have a far
higher death toll than the virus.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

People need to get food, go to doctors, etc.

Even if you do go out, your mask will protect you!

It will reduce the risk, but that is not as black and white.

So the virus magically knows it's moving through the mask in a different
direction? Right....

How do you figure?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

They don't have to walk right next to me. They can wear a mask. They can get home deliveries.

Even if you do go out, your mask will protect you!

It will reduce the risk, but that is not as black and white.

So the virus magically knows it's moving through the mask in a different
direction? Right....

How do you figure?

I was being sarcastic duh.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Who taught you this crazy idea that we must all think of others? FFS grow up and look after yourself. You walk across the road in front of my car, I won't brake.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Go look up the actual numbers of deaths on worldometer. Now compare that to deaths from cancer. And compare it to the world population growth. And assess the % chance of you dying of the virus (remembering there's an 80% chance you're immune anyway).
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 23 Sep 2020 18:16:30 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

People need to get food, go to doctors, etc.

Just what kind of a retarded troll-feeding senile piece of **** are you, ****?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:28:31 +0100, charles, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

There was the returned holiday maker in Bolton who ignored the quarantine
requirements and went on a pub crawl on both tehn Saturday & Sunday after
he came home. Then he developed ths disease. Over 100 others were infected
from his selfish actions.

What has all this **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you keep
crossposting it to, you senile cretin?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 23 Sep 2020 18:16:05 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

Not sure you do.

I'm SURE the ****** ENJOYS your sucking him off, every time he wants to be
sucked off by you, senile ****head! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 23 Sep 2020 18:15:54 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

I do not know what you mean by this. For owning a business?

He means he's happy that you keep sucking him off, every time he wants to be
sucked off by a toothless senile asshole like you, ****!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

That is not what is in contention... but look at the precautions we are taking
and what happens when we do not. And also understand we have no real clue how
this virus will impact people in the future. You are looking at a very complex
issue and trying to make it black and white when it is not.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Once again that idea suggests you should be on a deserted island... if you do
not want to live in a society where else can you go?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Irrelevant to the point being made about community spread.

Even if you do go out, your mask will protect you!

It will reduce the risk, but that is not as black and white.

So the virus magically knows it's moving through the mask in a different
direction? Right....

How do you figure?

I was being sarcastic duh.

So you accept it is not as black and white as you presented? Or are you just
dodging that point?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 23 Sep 2020 20:16:44 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

So you accept it is not as black and white as you presented? Or are you just
dodging that point?

So you continue sucking troll-cock, HARD, ****, you senile sucker of troll
cock? BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 23 Sep 2020 20:15:53 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

Once again that idea suggests you should be on a deserted island... if you do
not want to live in a society where else can you go?

You believe you are going to win this came, my newest punching bag? BTW,
which ng do you usually infest, senile cretin? BG

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 23 Sep 2020 20:15:19 GMT, ****, the notorious, troll-feeding, senile
asshole, blathered again:

That is not what is in contention... but look at

Look how you can't get enough of sucking that ******'s cock, ****, you
senile addicted sucker of troll cock!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

My point is it can only spread between two people who are both not being careful.

Even if you do go out, your mask will protect you!

It will reduce the risk, but that is not as black and white.

So the virus magically knows it's moving through the mask in a different
direction? Right....

How do you figure?

I was being sarcastic duh.

So you accept it is not as black and white as you presented? Or are you just
dodging that point?

No, I'm saying if your mask stops you giving it to me, it must also stop me giving it to you. So if I don't wear a mask, you're still safe.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

No, it suggests society has gone soft.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I've not seen any country with alarmingly high deaths. Show me one.

And also understand we have no real clue how
this virus will impact people in the future. You are looking at a very complex
issue and trying to make it black and white when it is not.

Absolutely no evidence to suggest problems in the future.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Why did you bring businesses into it? We're talking about the virus, in this case lockdown orders.