Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default Royal Mail going overboard with face masks

On Tue, 08 Sep 2020 14:11:52 +0100, JohnP wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in
newsp.0qkvy5y9wdg98l@glass:

In Scotland, there's only one death a FORTNIGHT from coronavirus.
Nothing to be concerned about.

Yet I went into a post office and the guy was wearing a mask AND a
fold down plastic face cover (like a welder's mask, but plastic) AND
plastic gloves. He was absolutely horrified when I told him I don't
own a mask. He insisted I stand about 4 metres back.

Cancer kills more than coronavirus, stop being pansies!

1. Employers have a duty of care to their employees. If they didn't
enforce suitable safety measures then they could be guilty of
neglegence in a trial.

This is ridiculous. Adults should be able to work things out for themselves, and not have to be told what's dangerous. If a builder wants to wear a hardhat, he can buy one online. If the employer says he's not allowed to wear one, the builder is free to resign. But suggesting the employer must provide equipment and make it obligatory is absurd. Employees are not 6 year olds that need protecting.

2. You cannot pass on Cancer in your exhaled breath. Because you may
think it is an acceptable risk, becoming a spreader is not acceptable.

It's acceptable to me. The deaths from coronavirus are negligible compared to everything else, and vastly lower than the population growth. It's hardly an extinction event. Wimps can hide indoors and not get breathed on by me. But I am not going to go out of my way to protect others. I look after me, you look after you.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0qm04xzjwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 08 Sep 2020 14:11:52 +0100, JohnP wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in
newsp.0qkvy5y9wdg98l@glass:

In Scotland, there's only one death a FORTNIGHT from coronavirus.
Nothing to be concerned about.

Yet I went into a post office and the guy was wearing a mask AND a
fold down plastic face cover (like a welder's mask, but plastic) AND
plastic gloves. He was absolutely horrified when I told him I don't
own a mask. He insisted I stand about 4 metres back.

Cancer kills more than coronavirus, stop being pansies!

1. Employers have a duty of care to their employees. If they didn't
enforce suitable safety measures then they could be guilty of
neglegence in a trial.

This is ridiculous. Adults should be able to work things out for
themselves, and not have to be told what's dangerous.

You clearly can't manage that.

If a builder wants to wear a hardhat, he can buy one online. If the
employer says he's not allowed to wear one, the builder is free to resign.
But suggesting the employer must provide equipment and make it obligatory
is absurd. Employees are not 6 year olds that need protecting.

Fools like you clearly do.

2. You cannot pass on Cancer in your exhaled breath. Because you may
think it is an acceptable risk, becoming a spreader is not acceptable.

It's acceptable to me.

Because you are a psychopath who couldn't care less who dies.

The deaths from coronavirus are negligible compared to everything else,
and vastly lower than the population growth.

That's a lie too in the first and most of the second world.

It's hardly an extinction event.

Neither are car accidents but we do things safer for a reason, stupid.

Wimps can hide indoors and not get breathed on by me. But I am not going
to go out of my way to protect others.

Because you are a psychopath who wouldn't care less about who dies.

I look after me, you look after you.

Not possible with a disease this infectious.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 05:12:50 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous trolling
senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Quite scarey that the village idiots can now mutter their rubbish to more
people.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 09:40:42 +0100, JohnP wrote:

Quite scarey that the village idiots can now mutter their rubbish to more
people.

What are you replying to? Learn to use a newsreader and learn to spell while you're at it.