Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Royal Mail going overboard with face masks

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:28:31 +0100, charles wrote:

In article op.0repiahcwdg98l@glass,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 01:56:35 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Sep 22, 2020 at 4:57:30 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""

There's no point in doing that. Why not just everyone go about their
normal
daily lives. If you catch it, you either die and get your weaker body out
of
the gene pool, or you don't.

I would prefer not to get it at all. And Trump promises a vaccine, fully
tested and safe, will be available by election day. I fully trust him given
how he is the most powerful man in the world and clearly is well informed.

And you're free to stay indoors and hide to achieve that. But no government
should ever force anyone to be safe.

They have an obligation to keep you from harming others. THAT is really what
this is about.

Bull****. Let's say you stay indoors to be safe. I go out and wear no mask.
How do I get that virus to you?!

If you spread it in the community you put everyone at risk.

There was the returned holiday maker in Bolton who ignored the quarantine
requirements and went on a pub crawl on both tehn Saturday & Sunday after
he came home. Then he developed ths disease. Over 100 others were infected
from his selfish actions.

Who taught you this crazy idea that we must all think of others? FFS grow up and look after yourself. You walk across the road in front of my car, I won't brake.