Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A simple way to reuse disposable face masks?

在 2020年4月18日星期* UTC+8下午4:28:11,Kelly写道:
I've been hoping I could find a relatively easy way to sterilise,
clean and reuse my coronavirus protection face masks, without the need
of powerful disinfectants and alcohol (which are of course also in
short supply). Then I came across this method online where a guy
reckons it's possible to do all this with just soap, hot water and a
toothbrush (it's almost as easy as washing your hands).

The guy plausibly (I thought) explains his method in a video:

https://diyjoy.com/how-to-sterilize-a-face-mask/

Could I please ask the 'experts' here in this newsgroup if they think
this is a good idea... or not?

I can provide a mask, please reply if necessary.

Face fit masks ARW UK diy 15 November 27th 18 05:24 PM
Face masks question ss UK diy 1 December 8th 15 01:49 PM
Marking wood. Face side & face edge Graham.[_2_] UK diy 8 February 20th 10 06:29 PM
N95 face masks - advice mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net Woodworking 11 August 24th 05 08:12 PM
Face plates or face plates rings? Peter Holt Woodturning 16 June 24th 05 02:40 PM