Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] masklongfw@gmail.com is offline

Default A simple way to reuse disposable face masks?

在 2020年4月18日星期* UTC+8下午4:28:11,Kelly写道:
I've been hoping I could find a relatively easy way to sterilise,
clean and reuse my coronavirus protection face masks, without the need
of powerful disinfectants and alcohol (which are of course also in
short supply). Then I came across this method online where a guy
reckons it's possible to do all this with just soap, hot water and a
toothbrush (it's almost as easy as washing your hands).

The guy plausibly (I thought) explains his method in a video:

https://diyjoy.com/how-to-sterilize-a-face-mask/

Could I please ask the 'experts' here in this newsgroup if they think
this is a good idea... or not?

I can provide a mask, please reply if necessary.