Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default UK motorway gantries now flashing "Leaving on October 31" signs

Grik-*******o®™ wrote:
On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 21:27:30 +0100, MM wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:16:42 -0700, Grik-*******o®™
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 16:23:31 +0100, MM wrote:

Yesterday I drove home up the M40. Every now and again there are
information gantries that usually announce how long till the next
junction, but I saw two that had wording to the effect that "UK is
leaving the EU on October 31. You may need further papers."

The message was obviously primarily directed at international
truckers.

Last night's TV adverts also included a message from HM Government
stating that "UK is leaving on October 31" (I paraphrase.)

So the government is now *assuming* that we will definitely leave on
the "do or die" date. There'll be much egg-on-face if after all we do
not leave then.

Why shouldn't we leave then? That is the default position (a REAL
one, compared to your advisory referendum default). The only hope for
you mainland-worshipping Remoaners is that all the mainland countries
approve a delay, in which case we will have the same exact problem on
31st January. Sooner or later, one of the mainland countries will
veto any further delays. It's inevitable.

It's not inevitable at all.

It's totally inevitable. All it takes is one ****ty little mainland
country to say NO and the Brexit extension is ****ED.

When that does happen, the British government will simply revoke A50.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Not while ever Boris is PM they wont.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Boris wont be PM by Christmas.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.legal, uk.radio.amateur, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 29 Sep 2019, Stephen Cole wrote
(in article ):

wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 16:23:31 +0100, wrote:

[...]

Except that Britain does not have a government. It has a bunch of overpaid
self serving rabble rousers, but they are not governing - precisely the
opposite, in fact and the chance of revoking A50 (when a majority of almost
400 voted to give May the green light to invoke it) is nil.

Britain will have a government after a general election; but as the rabble
rousers know, it will be a Tory government with a three figure majority.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

The point though is, even if we think we leave on that date, its a bit like
the Village in The film The Prisoner, you actually never leave, or maybe a
better analogy is Hotel California, though that is a coming of age and
realisation of your situation song.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:16:42 -0700, Grik-*******o®T
wrote:

[...]

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

In your dreams. I think that the only way that will happen is if most of the
rest stay home on poling day.
The whole point has been missed and as many said at the time, regardless of
you position on leave or stay, the referendum was flawed in so many ways. No
threshold turn out , no majority based on the actual voters who turned out,
then both sides campaigns blatantly lying or over simplifying the problem of
leaving
Did nobody foresee what everyone else did here?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
news.com...

wrote:

[...]

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 16:29:33 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

When that does happen, the British government will simply revoke A50.

Not

LOL He did it again!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Bet he is, and its irrelevant who the PM is by Xmas if the EU doesnt agree
to an
extension, revoking article 50 will have to be done before that if the EU
doesnt.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

news.com...

wrote:

[...]

Much more likely to be even worse of a shambles than now.

but as the rabble rousers know, it will be a Tory
government with a three figure majority.

Bet it isnt unless Boris can achieve a viable brexit. Even then,
with half the voters preferring to remain, its unlikely it will
be anything even remotely like a 3 figure majority.

Posted to uk.legal, uk.radio.amateur, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 29 Sep 2019, Brian Gaff wrote
(in article ):

In your dreams.

Not at all.

Based on the latest polling figures of Con 37% Lab 25% LD 16% Brexit 13%

The new 600 seat parliament (assuming that is adopted) would have 367 Tories
to 157 Labour and 19 LDs.

The old 650 seat parliament would be 386 Tory, 181 Labour and 26 LDs.

I think that the only way that will happen is if most of the
rest stay home on poling day.
The whole point has been missed and as many said at the time, regardless of
you position on leave or stay, the referendum was flawed in so many ways. No
threshold turn out , no majority based on the actual voters who turned out,
then both sides campaigns blatantly lying or over simplifying the problem of
leaving
Did nobody foresee what everyone else did here?
Brian

You just cant handle the truth.

If Labour had even a slim chance of getting the most seats, Corbyn would have
fallen over himself to have called an election weeks ago.

At least Corbyn knows the truth, although the snowflakes will continue to
believe his lies about why he cant call an election at the moment however
much he wants to.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur

Keema's Nan wrote:
[...]

The current crop of MPs are hanging on to their seats as long as they can
to milk the system.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

news.com...

wrote:

[...]

And if Boris does manage to get a no deal brexit, there wont
be a general election because even that fool Corbyn knows
that half the Labour MPs will lose their seats and he will be
politically assassinated if that happens.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Brian Gaff wrote
(in article ):

In your dreams.

Not at all.

Based on the latest polling figures of Con 37% Lab 25% LD 16% Brexit 13%

Even you should have noticed that UKIP got something like 10%
in the polls and didnt manage even a single MP, just the one
refugee from the Torys whose constituency would have re-elected
him even if he had moved to the monster raving loony party.

The new 600 seat parliament (assuming that is adopted)
would have 367 Tories to 157 Labour and 19 LDs.

And when the general election happens, even you will
discover that the numbers are actually nothing like that.

The old 650 seat parliament would be 386 Tory, 181 Labour and 26 LDs.

Pity about the polls before that particular general election.

I think that the only way that will happen is if most of the
rest stay home on poling day.
The whole point has been missed and as many said at the time, regardless
of
you position on leave or stay, the referendum was flawed in so many ways.
No
threshold turn out , no majority based on the actual voters who turned
out,
then both sides campaigns blatantly lying or over simplifying the problem
of
leaving
Did nobody foresee what everyone else did here?

You just cant handle the truth.

You wouldnt know what the truth was if it bit you on your lard arse.

If Labour had even a slim chance of getting the most seats, Corbyn
would have fallen over himself to have called an election weeks ago.

Not necessarily if he believes the result would be better if he waited.

At least Corbyn knows the truth, although the snowflakes
will continue to believe his lies about why he cant call an
election at the moment however much he wants to.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 18:40:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole troll's troll****

Get the **** out of normally evolved humans' ngs, you senile trolling
asshole from Oz!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.legal, uk.radio.amateur, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Brian Gaff wrote
(in article ):

In your dreams.

Not at all.

Based on the latest polling figures of Con 37% Lab 25% LD 16% Brexit 13%

Even you should have noticed that UKIP got something like 10%
in the polls and didnt manage even a single MP, just the one
refugee from the Torys whose constituency would have re-elected
him even if he had moved to the monster raving loony party.

The new 600 seat parliament (assuming that is adopted)
would have 367 Tories to 157 Labour and 19 LDs.

And when the general election happens, even you will
discover that the numbers are actually nothing like that.

Maybe, but a 30% swing to Labour is just as unlikely and especially so when
the LDs are splitting the remain vote.

The Tories could cope easily with a majority of 10-15.

The old 650 seat parliament would be 386 Tory, 181 Labour and 26 LDs.

Pity about the polls before that particular general election.

I think that the only way that will happen is if most of the
rest stay home on poling day.
The whole point has been missed and as many said at the time, regardless
of
you position on leave or stay, the referendum was flawed in so many ways.
No
threshold turn out , no majority based on the actual voters who turned
out,
then both sides campaigns blatantly lying or over simplifying the problem
of
leaving
Did nobody foresee what everyone else did here?

You just cant handle the truth.

You wouldnt know what the truth was if it bit you on your lard arse.

Ad hominems so quickly? You cant have much of a valid argument.

If Labour had even a slim chance of getting the most seats, Corbyn
would have fallen over himself to have called an election weeks ago.

Not necessarily if he believes the result would be better if he waited.

If he believes that, then he needs to consider being sectioned.

At least Corbyn knows the truth, although the snowflakes
will continue to believe his lies about why he cant call an
election at the moment however much he wants to.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 20:02:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Even he noticed that you are a trolling piece of senile Ozzie ****!

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 19:27:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

And if Boris

Getting no feedbacks any more in most groups and threads that you infest,
you senile trolling pest? So you now you post your own feedbacks? LMAO

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Brian Gaff wrote
(in article ):

In your dreams.

Not at all.

Based on the latest polling figures of Con 37% Lab 25% LD 16% Brexit
13%

Even you should have noticed that UKIP got something like 10%
in the polls and didnt manage even a single MP, just the one
refugee from the Torys whose constituency would have re-elected
him even if he had moved to the monster raving loony party.

The new 600 seat parliament (assuming that is adopted)
would have 367 Tories to 157 Labour and 19 LDs.

And when the general election happens, even you will
discover that the numbers are actually nothing like that.

Maybe,

No maybe about it.

but a 30% swing to Labour is just as unlikely

Completely impossible, actually.

and especially so when the LDs are splitting the remain vote.

I doubt too many Labour voters would even consider the LDs.

The Tories could cope easily with a majority of 10-15.

Yes, thats certainly quite possible when a no deal brexit works fine.

But not a 3 digit majority with half the county not wanting to leave the EU.

[...]

Ad hominems so quickly?

Thats not ad hominem, its a statement of fact.

Polls arent anything even remotely like anything like the truth.

If Labour had even a slim chance of getting the most seats, Corbyn
would have fallen over himself to have called an election weeks ago.

Not necessarily if he believes the result would be better if he waited.

If he believes that, then he needs to consider being sectioned.

Not necessarily if he can force no brexit at all given that something
like half the country doesnt want the UK to leave. If he can achieve
that, it would improve his general election prospects.

At least Corbyn knows the truth, although the snowflakes
will continue to believe his lies about why he cant call an
election at the moment however much he wants to.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 20:28:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

No maybe about it.

PHEW!!! Must you be gratified now! You actually got some feedback, you
retarde piece of trolling ****! LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 18:49:13 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bet it isnt unless Boris

NONE of yours, you trolling piece of senile Ozzie ****!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:

Posted to uk.legal, uk.radio.amateur, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Brian Gaff wrote
(in article ):

In your dreams.

Not at all.

Based on the latest polling figures of Con 37% Lab 25% LD 16% Brexit
13%

Even you should have noticed that UKIP got something like 10%
in the polls and didnt manage even a single MP, just the one
refugee from the Torys whose constituency would have re-elected
him even if he had moved to the monster raving loony party.

The new 600 seat parliament (assuming that is adopted)
would have 367 Tories to 157 Labour and 19 LDs.

And when the general election happens, even you will
discover that the numbers are actually nothing like that.

Maybe,

No maybe about it.

but a 30% swing to Labour is just as unlikely

Completely impossible, actually.

In which case, there is zero chance of a Labour majority.

and especially so when the LDs are splitting the remain vote.

I doubt too many Labour voters would even consider the LDs.

And how do you explain the rapid drop in the Labour poll figure and an
equally rapid rise in the LD poll percentage?

The Tories could cope easily with a majority of 10-15.

Yes, thats certainly quite possible when a no deal brexit works fine.

But not a 3 digit majority with half the county not wanting to leave the EU..

Dont shoot the messenger. I am only quoting the prediction figures.

A few % either way makes a difference between a Tory majority of 50 and over
100; neither of which are going to worry the Tories.

[...]

They are better than nothing, and far better than personal guesswork
masquerading as the truth.

If Labour had even a slim chance of getting the most seats, Corbyn
would have fallen over himself to have called an election weeks ago.

Not necessarily if he believes the result would be better if he waited.

If he believes that, then he needs to consider being sectioned.

Not necessarily if he can force no brexit at all given that something
like half the country doesnt want the UK to leave. If he can achieve
that, it would improve his general election prospects.

He cant €˜force a no Brexit as it is an EU requirement of A50 once the
negotiating period has come to an end, unless there is an agreed extension -
and Boris is not agreed.

Corbyn would have to unseat the PM to get anywhere near that scenario - which
would be hardly a democratic way to proceed, given that Boris has more HoC
seats than he does.

At least Corbyn knows the truth, although the snowflakes
will continue to believe his lies about why he cant call an
election at the moment however much he wants to.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

No, it simply won't.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default It's REAL DUMB Pedophilic serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 05:05:07 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grik-bahstard®™", farted again:

When that does happen, the British government will simply revoke A50.

No, it simply won't.

That's not for a psychopathic pedophilic dreckserb like you to decide,
Razovic!

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID:
Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
[...]

Yep, thats always been the case since the whole of scotland
gave up on Labour and the SNP wouldnt be seen dead in
a coalition with Labour to form govt and since that fool
Corbyn managed to end up top banana in Labour.

and especially so when the LDs are splitting the remain vote.

I doubt too many Labour voters would even consider the LDs.

And how do you explain the rapid drop in the Labour poll figure

Those havent mostly gone to the LDs.

and an equally rapid rise in the LD poll percentage?

Those have mostly not come from Labour. They are
mostly remainers who now have one party which has
said very unambiguously that they dont want the UK
to leave the EU and will revoke Article 59 to ensure that.

They couldnt care less what the referendum result was.

The Tories could cope easily with a majority of 10-15.

Yes, thats certainly quite possible when a no deal brexit works fine.

But not a 3 digit majority with half the county not wanting to leave the
EU..

Dont shoot the messenger.

I'm not shooting anyone, just pointing out that
a 3 digit majority for the Torys isnt going to happen
if they do manage to make brexit happen given that
half the country doesnt want brexit.

I am only quoting the prediction figures.

But dont understand that you cant take country wide
voting intention percentages and turn those into seats.
As should be obvious when you notice that while UKIP
did get over 10% in the polls before the last general
election, they didnt even get a single MP elected,
just one refugee from the Torys whose constituency
would have re-elected him even if he had joined
the monster raving loony party instead of UKIP.

Sure, part of that is because of how the FPP system
works and the fact that UKIP voters were spread
pretty evenly around the country, but its also true
that the Torys never get the same percentage of
seats as they get in the voting intension polls.
Thats because they appeal to more outside
the major cities and so they get lots of tory
voters where they already have enough to
get the tory MP elected.

Same thing happens with Labour in reverse.

A few % either way makes a difference between a Tory majority
of 50 and over 100; neither of which are going to worry the Tories.

It doesnt work like that with so many seats
dominated by Tory voters and Labour voters.

[...]

Yes, but nothing like the truth.

and far better than personal guesswork
masquerading as the truth.

Yes, but actual election results in the recent
elections is much better again than both.

If Labour had even a slim chance of getting the most seats, Corbyn
would have fallen over himself to have called an election weeks
ago.

Not necessarily if he believes the result would be better if he
waited.

If he believes that, then he needs to consider being sectioned.

Not necessarily if he can force no brexit at all given that something
like half the country doesnt want the UK to leave. If he can achieve
that, it would improve his general election prospects.

He cant €˜force a no Brexit

It could happen if the EU agrees to an extension and he
manages to achieve a no confidence motion and gets
enough to agree to have him caretaker PM and have
a second referendum which sees the remainers come
out on top and then revokes Article 50 before a general
election.

Unlikely given that he actually is a leaver himself and
hardly anyone is prepared to have him as caretaker
PM, but it might be achievable with someone who isnt
planning to stand in the next general election with
some like the SNP desperate to avoid any form of brexit.

as it is an EU requirement of A50 once the negotiating
period has come to an end, unless there is an agreed
extension - and Boris is not agreed.

Or if Article 50 is revoked.

Corbyn would have to unseat the PM to get anywhere near that scenario

Yes, but given that a big majority of MPs are remainers,
a no confidence motion may get up if they can agree
about who the caretaker PM will be, not Corbyn.

That delay would improve Labour's prospects in
a general election that happens before a brexit
because lots of Labour voters would never vote
LD and might well be fooled by Corbyn not
saying outright that he is a leaver.

- which would be hardly a democratic way to proceed,
given that Boris has more HoC seats than he does.

Sure, but Trots arent into democracy. They dont even believe
in parliament and are only involved in parliament as a means
to an end, to get rid of parliament all together. Most Labour
voters are too stupid to have even noticed that.

At least Corbyn knows the truth, although the snowflakes
will continue to believe his lies about why he cant call an
election at the moment however much he wants to.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 04:53:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

In which case, there is zero chance of a Labour majority.

Yep

Yep??? Are you sick or what, you auto-contradicting insane asshole? LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 29/09/2019 09:11, Brian Gaff wrote:
In your dreams. I think that the only way that will happen is if most of the
rest stay home on poling day.
The whole point has been missed and as many said at the time, regardless of
you position on leave or stay, the referendum was flawed in so many ways. No
threshold turn out , no majority based on the actual voters who turned out,
then both sides campaigns blatantly lying or over simplifying the problem of
leaving
Did nobody foresee what everyone else did here?
Brian

A C Grayling put it most succinctly in August 2016. It bears repeating
(particularly Reason 1).

http://acgrayling.com/letter-to-mps
Posted to uk.legal, uk.radio.amateur, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
[...]

Thats strange, because that is precisely what I have done.

Whining about it seems rather hypocritical from someone who can state where
millions of LD voter intentions have come from without asking them.

As should be obvious when you notice that while UKIP
did get over 10% in the polls before the last general
election, they didnt even get a single MP elected,
just one refugee from the Torys whose constituency
would have re-elected him even if he had joined
the monster raving loony party instead of UKIP.

Here comes the strawman....

Sure, part of that is because of how the FPP system
works and the fact that UKIP voters were spread
pretty evenly around the country, but its also true
that the Torys never get the same percentage of
seats as they get in the voting intension polls.
Thats because they appeal to more outside
the major cities and so they get lots of tory
voters where they already have enough to
get the tory MP elected.

Same thing happens with Labour in reverse.

A few % either way makes a difference between a Tory majority
of 50 and over 100; neither of which are going to worry the Tories.

It doesnt work like that with so many seats
dominated by Tory voters and Labour voters.

Have you never heard of marginals?

[...]

Ifs and buts. Are all your views based on hypothetical questions?

You are employed by the BBC, and I claim my £50.

Unlikely given that he actually is a leaver himself and
hardly anyone is prepared to have him as caretaker
PM, but it might be achievable with someone who isnt
planning to stand in the next general election with
some like the SNP desperate to avoid any form of brexit.

as it is an EU requirement of A50 once the negotiating
period has come to an end, unless there is an agreed
extension - and Boris is not agreed.

Or if Article 50 is revoked.

Corbyn would have to unseat the PM to get anywhere near that scenario

Yes,

Well at least we agree on something.

but given that a big majority of MPs are remainers,
a no confidence motion may get up if they can agree
about who the caretaker PM will be, not Corbyn.

Ifs and buts again.

That delay would improve Labour's prospects in
a general election that happens before a brexit
because lots of Labour voters would never vote
LD and might well be fooled by Corbyn not
saying outright that he is a leaver.

- which would be hardly a democratic way to proceed,
given that Boris has more HoC seats than he does.

Sure, but Trots arent into democracy. They dont even believe
in parliament and are only involved in parliament as a means
to an end, to get rid of parliament all together. Most Labour
voters are too stupid to have even noticed that.

At least Corbyn knows the truth, although the snowflakes
will continue to believe his lies about why he cant call an
election at the moment however much he wants to.

You seem not to have factored in the effect of a meteor strike, in your
hypothesis-dominated world.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
On 29 Sep 2019, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

"Keema's Nan" wrote in message
news.com...
[...]

Yep, you actually are that pig ignorant. Have a look at the
voting intentions before the last general election and the
seats that the various partys actually ended up with.

And then do the decent thing and disembowel yourself.

Whining about it

Just another of your silly little fantasys.

seems rather hypocritical from someone who
can state where millions of LD voter intentions
have come from without asking them.

Its easy to see where the numbers have come from.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Sure, part of that is because of how the FPP system
works and the fact that UKIP voters were spread
pretty evenly around the country, but its also true
that the Torys never get the same percentage of
seats as they get in the voting intension polls.
Thats because they appeal to more outside
the major cities and so they get lots of tory
voters where they already have enough to
get the tory MP elected.

Same thing happens with Labour in reverse.

A few % either way makes a difference between a Tory majority
of 50 and over 100; neither of which are going to worry the Tories.

It doesnt work like that with so many seats
dominated by Tory voters and Labour voters.

Have you never heard of marginals?

Corse I have and have just commented on them.

[...]

No hypothetical question at all.

You are employed by the BBC, and I claim my £50.

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

I'm not even in the UK, ****wit.

[...]

Posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 18:51:10 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's troll****

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

YOU certainly KEEP bull****ting your way FAST into your grave, you obnoxious
trolling senile pest!