Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Binky's back ...

https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8

Another fine episode of fabrication. I must admit though Im keen to see
how theyre going to squeeze in all the engine ancillaries that they
stripped off to make it fit. Things like turbo, alternator, radiator,
intercooler, oil cooler, air filter etc etc. Theres not a lot of room to
work with!

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/08/2018 07:50, Tim+ wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8

Another fine episode of fabrication. I must admit though Im keen to see
how theyre going to squeeze in all the engine ancillaries that they
stripped off to make it fit. Things like turbo, alternator, radiator,
intercooler, oil cooler, air filter etc etc. Theres not a lot of room to
work with!

ISTR they have already done an episode on thing like getting the rads in.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:

ISTR they have already done an episode on thing like getting the rads in.

Yeah, as part of the flip-up bonnet ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm Wrote in message:
On 02/08/2018 07:50, Tim+ wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8

Another fine episode of fabrication. I must admit though I?m keen to see
how they?re going to squeeze in all the engine ancillaries that they
stripped off to make it fit. Things like turbo, alternator, radiator,
intercooler, oil cooler, air filter etc etc. There?s not a lot of room to
work with!

ISTR they have already done an episode on thing like getting the rads in.

It's been so long I'd forgotten. ;-)

For anyone who enjoys this kind of stuff check out the Nissan
Fairlady on Mighty Car Mods. Not in the same league in terms of
fabrication but still very watchable.

The journey starts here but you can jump in later of course.
https://youtu.be/hcz4kDg8r8U

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 22:21:58 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8

Just hoping it doesn't get written off by a collision with a Polish truck
the first time they take it out. Can you imagine after all that work?
shudder

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/08/2018 12:57, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 22:21:58 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8

Just hoping it doesn't get written off by a collision with a Polish truck
the first time they take it out. Can you imagine after all that work?
shudder

I don't think it will ever happen. When they take a whole episode to fit
a motorised bonnet opening mechanism, and then scrap it, I don't think
they ever intend to finish the car.

It's a means to fill in when they don't have any work! The more
episodes, the less work they have!

Interesting in the latest episode, he mentions SOHCAHTOA he them goes
onto using Pythagoras using a result of Tangent calculation rather that
directly using Sine or Cosine of the angle!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/08/18 14:27, Fredxx wrote:
On 04/08/2018 12:57, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 22:21:58 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8

Just hoping it doesn't get written off by a collision with a Polish truck
the first time they take it out. Can you imagine after all that work?
shudder

I don't think it will ever happen. When they take a whole episode to fit
a motorised bonnet opening mechanism, and then scrap it, I don't think
they ever intend to finish the car.

It's a means to fill in when they don't have any work! The more
episodes, the less work they have!

Interesting in the latest episode, he mentions SOHCAHTOA he them goes
onto using Pythagoras using a result of Tangent calculation rather that
directly using Sine or Cosine of the angle!

Yep. I spotted that..

its shoes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxx wrote:
On 04/08/2018 12:57, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 22:21:58 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8

Just hoping it doesn't get written off by a collision with a Polish truck
the first time they take it out. Can you imagine after all that work?
shudder

I don't think it will ever happen. When they take a whole episode to fit
a motorised bonnet opening mechanism, and then scrap it, I don't think
they ever intend to finish the car.

What makes you think they scrapped it? I dont recall that.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

While we're waiting for the next "Project Binky" video... Tim+[_5_] UK diy 14 October 13th 17 06:56 PM
Binky XIV Andy Burns[_13_] UK diy 11 November 28th 16 05:50 PM
Project Binky part the 10th Andy Burns[_9_] UK diy 2 August 5th 15 09:38 AM
Back to back gas fires Chris V UK diy 3 October 27th 04 09:14 AM
Building code: Electrical boxes back-to-back, how many _firstname_@lr_dot_los-gatos_dot_ca.us Home Ownership 1 March 15th 04 07:34 PM