Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Binky's back ...

On 04/08/2018 12:57, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 22:21:58 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

https://youtu.be/NX4lBvHDMs8

Just hoping it doesn't get written off by a collision with a Polish truck
the first time they take it out. Can you imagine after all that work?
shudder

I don't think it will ever happen. When they take a whole episode to fit
a motorised bonnet opening mechanism, and then scrap it, I don't think
they ever intend to finish the car.

It's a means to fill in when they don't have any work! The more
episodes, the less work they have!

Interesting in the latest episode, he mentions SOHCAHTOA he them goes
onto using Pythagoras using a result of Tangent calculation rather that
directly using Sine or Cosine of the angle!