Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/11/16 10:09, tim... wrote:

let them."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Binky XIV

tim... wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

You know where to get it
But you'll have to wait a week

and I still don't know what it is

That gives you time to catch up the first 13

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSOZAHg1yQHU1tc_3Y5MTQg1qjtxA_nq

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 20/11/2016 10:52, Andy Burns wrote:
tim... wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

You know where to get it
But you'll have to wait a week

and I still don't know what it is

That gives you time to catch up the first 13

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSOZAHg1yQHU1tc_3Y5MTQg1qjtxA_nq

Are you a Terry Pratchett fan, or you just liked the name?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

You know where to get it

But you'll have to wait a week

and I still don't know what it is

With painted bits, but no brum-brum noises ...

https://youtu.be/mB4NXA_vNWs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/11/16 20:02, Andy Burns wrote:

With painted bits, but no brum-brum noises ...

https://youtu.be/mB4NXA_vNWs

Bah, too short! Not enough pain!!

On a similar note, found the following project vid interesting.

Turn your VW Jetta or Golf into a VW Ute in your driveway in a weekend!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWRqyM2z9Y

Good JT soundtrack choice as well ...

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/11/16 17:12, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
Bah, too short! Not enough pain!!

+1.

fully understood.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Adrian Caspersz Wrote in message:
On 25/11/16 20:02, Andy Burns wrote:

With painted bits, but no brum-brum noises ...

https://youtu.be/mB4NXA_vNWs

Bah, too short! Not enough pain!!

On a similar note, found the following project vid interesting.

Turn your VW Jetta or Golf into a VW Ute in your driveway in a weekend!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWRqyM2z9Y

Er... Was it a double bank holiday?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 28 November 2016 09:36:53 UTC, jim wrote:
Adrian Caspersz Wrote in message:
On 25/11/16 20:02, Andy Burns wrote:

With painted bits, but no brum-brum noises ...

https://youtu.be/mB4NXA_vNWs

Bah, too short! Not enough pain!!

On a similar note, found the following project vid interesting.

Turn your VW Jetta or Golf into a VW Ute in your driveway in a weekend!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWRqyM2z9Y

Er... Was it a double bank holiday?
--

Must be something to do with BREXIT everything else is
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian Caspersz wrote:

On 25/11/16 20:02, Andy Burns wrote:

With painted bits, but no brum-brum noises ...
https://youtu.be/mB4NXA_vNWs

Bah, too short

If I'd paid for it, I might have thought I'd been short-changed ...