Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kitchen sink waste

"Jim.GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:49:56 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ...

news On 15/04/18 20:11, Roger Mills wrote:
On 15/04/18 10:05, Jim.GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
If the kitchen sink waste is just discharging into the back garden
(ie no
drains) what laws are been broken?

it's waste water not foul so who cares ..........

Waste water is foul water dickhead

There is a distinction between grey water and sewage,

Not for Jim. He doesnt even take the dishes out first....

sorry i am old fashioned and favour the three pipe system just like the
old
sensible days ........

THREE?!

yes foul, waste and rainwater ...

In the good old days it all ended up in a combined sewer anyway because
there was no storm sewer.....the reason the waste as kept separate and then
joined the underground foul line by means of a four inch trap in the ground
was that lead traps weren't very good at keeping foul gasses out of the
sink....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim.GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:55:02 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ...
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 16:38:41 +0100, Bob Minchin

--

Adam
Problem is it would be classed as foul waste (kitchen grease food

I just feed mine into the downpipe from the garage.

which is wrong but probably goes into a combined system i hope .......

When I did it I didn't know there was such a thing as dual systems. More
recently I've found the systems are seperate in my front garden (when I
was unblocking a drain). When I've built the extension the washing

machine will be moved and I'll plumb it correctly.

dickhead ....

sorry that was a bit harsh .....thought it was you that called me a dickhead
.....but i now see it was that nasty natural philistine .......sorry fellow
ham man....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:04:48 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ...
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

news On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 10:39:46 +0100, Robin wrote:

On 15/04/2018 10:05, Jim.GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
If the kitchen sink waste is just discharging into the back garden
(ie
no
drains) what laws are been broken?

it's waste water not foul so who cares ..........

Where does the legislation for Scotland mean water from a kitchen
sink
is not "foul"? AFAICS the position seems to be as in England.

Would you rather a kitchen sink outlet or a toilet outlet flooded into
your garden?

a bidet was also classed as waste not foul........

Percentage-wise, less yucky stuff?

still there though......

So which would you rather drink?

neither .........

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"ARW" wrote in message
[...]

Why would it matter what the U bend was made of?

ever seen a lead trap?........

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"ARW" wrote in message
If the kitchen sink waste is just discharging into the back garden
(ie no
drains) what laws are been broken?

it's waste water not foul so who cares ..........

Waste water is foul water dickhead

There is a distinction between grey water and sewage,

Not for Jim. He doesnt even take the dishes out first....

sorry i am old fashioned and favour the three pipe system just like
the
old
sensible days ........

THREE?!

yes foul, waste and rainwater ...

Nowadays we treat one and not the other, what did they used to do? And
wasn't that too expensive laying an extra pipe?

get an old Woolley book on drainage ......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

wrote:

ARW wrote:
[...]

You're going to have to double take that back. I've never operated a ham
radio. Although I didn't call you a dickhead.

just the morse code joke ......only a hammy man would understand.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

wrote:

ARW wrote:
[...]

Why would I connect a washing machine to something 10 metres away when
there's the other one 1 metre away?

why indeed .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"ARW" wrote in message
If the kitchen sink waste is just discharging into the back
garden
(ie
no
drains) what laws are been broken?

it's waste water not foul so who cares ..........

Where does the legislation for Scotland mean water from a kitchen
sink
is not "foul"? AFAICS the position seems to be as in England.

Would you rather a kitchen sink outlet or a toilet outlet flooded
into
your garden?

a bidet was also classed as waste not foul........

Percentage-wise, less yucky stuff?

still there though......

So which would you rather drink?

neither .........

But if you had to choose....

bidet.........but i wouldn't

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"ARW" wrote in message
[...]

No. Although I saw something under a cast iron bath, but I couldn't see
the internal shape as the outside was much bigger.

Why would a lead trap be a different shape?

they just don't give a good depth of seal as modern traps do .......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"ARW" wrote in message
If the kitchen sink waste is just discharging into the back
garden
(ie no
drains) what laws are been broken?

it's waste water not foul so who cares ..........

Waste water is foul water dickhead

There is a distinction between grey water and sewage,

Not for Jim. He doesnt even take the dishes out first....

sorry i am old fashioned and favour the three pipe system just like
the
old
sensible days ........

THREE?!

yes foul, waste and rainwater ...

Nowadays we treat one and not the other, what did they used to do? And
wasn't that too expensive laying an extra pipe?

get an old Woolley book on drainage ......

Buy a book? In the 21st century?! have you heard of the internet?

can only find them for sale nothing free ......got one here though

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

wrote:

ARW wrote:
[...]

Morse code is used in places other than ham radio.

yes by fish ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

wrote:

ARW wrote:
[...]

Ah I see now. Never heard of CQ before. Thought the joke wasn't that
clever. I just copied it form somewhere.

you would make a good ham .....copy answers to a few silly questions is all
you have to do these days.......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

wrote:

ARW wrote:
[...]

Because I'm not OCD?

because you are a DIYer ?......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"ARW" wrote in message
If the kitchen sink waste is just discharging into the back
garden
(ie
no
drains) what laws are been broken?

it's waste water not foul so who cares ..........

Where does the legislation for Scotland mean water from a kitchen
sink
is not "foul"? AFAICS the position seems to be as in England.

Would you rather a kitchen sink outlet or a toilet outlet flooded
into
your garden?

a bidet was also classed as waste not foul........

Percentage-wise, less yucky stuff?

still there though......

So which would you rather drink?

neither .........

But if you had to choose....

bidet.........but i wouldn't

If you were about to die of dehydration you might.

So the point is one is much much dirtier than the other, which is why they
have different names.

I have no sense of thirst and can easily dehidrate myself and do it quite
often .......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"ARW" wrote in message
[...]

Why would that have anything to do with the material they're made of?

just the way they were made back then ......very shallow seal

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"ARW" wrote in message
[...]

Surely the information is out there somewhere.

shirley ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
[...]

....and bad joints ......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
"ARW" wrote in message
If the kitchen sink waste is just discharging into the back garden (ie
no
drains) what laws are been broken?

it's waste water not foul so who cares ..........

Waste water is foul water dickhead

not in my book ......

We know that dear.

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Idiot Alert!

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:53:51 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

why would a fish call CQ ???

Why would an idiot named Jim suck the Scottish troll's cock? Do tell us,
idiot!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:21:27 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

It's HQ, but for the sea, innit?

is it?

It's what the Scottish sow tells you it is! Capisci, moron? BTW,BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:55:02 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

I just feed mine into the downpipe from the garage.

which is wrong but probably goes into a combined system i hope .......

Find it out! You can even suck him off in his garage, troll-feeding idiot! I
bet he won't mind! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:22:16 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

machine will be moved and I'll plumb it correctly.

dickhead ....

But it's HIS dick against YOUR head, troll-feeding moron!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:36:11 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

dickhead ....

sorry that was a bit harsh .....thought it was you that called me a dickhead
....but i now see it was that nasty natural philistine .......sorry fellow
ham man....

He doesn't mind ...as long as you KEEP sucking him off! And he seems to have
been VERY lucky with you in that regard! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:23:21 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

radio. Although I didn't call you a dickhead.

just the morse code joke ......only a hammy man would understand.....

Doesn't matter. All that matters is that you KEEP sucking him off! G

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:41:26 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

you would make a good ham

YOU certainly make a good sucker of troll cock! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Why would I connect a washing machine to something 10 metres away when
there's the other one 1 metre away?

why indeed .....

You just OPEN your stupid gob ...WHENEVER the ****** takes out his cock! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:44:32 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

Because I'm not OCD?

because you are a DIYer ?......

Because you ARE a cocksucker? BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:46:46 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

a bidet was also classed as waste not foul........

The Scottish ****** obviously uses your foul gob as his bidet, you
troll-feeding swine!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:04:48 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

Percentage-wise, less yucky stuff?

still there though......

His yucky stuff in your gob, troll-feeding cocksucker? BG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:16:33 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

Percentage-wise, less yucky stuff?

still there though......

So which would you rather drink?

neither .........

Come on, perv! You are ADDICTED to his yucky stuff! That much is clear by
now! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:24:53 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

But if you had to choose....

bidet.........but i wouldn't

Your senile gob is his bidet! But you obviously LIKE that! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:46:26 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

So the point is one is much much dirtier than the other, which is why they
have different names.

I have no sense of thirst and can easily dehidrate myself and do it quite
often .......

Soon YOU will have sucked HIM dry, cocksucker!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:49:56 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

Not for Jim. He doesnt even take the dishes out first....

sorry i am old fashioned and favour the three pipe system just like the old
sensible days ........

I favour slapping senile idiots like you around to my liking, you
troll-feeding old sow! Just wait and see! You WANTED to know it, didn't you?
LMAO!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:05:41 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

THREE?!

yes foul, waste and rainwater ...

Sounds like the contents of your head, cocksucker! BG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:33:22 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

yes foul, waste and rainwater ...

In the good old days it all ended up in a combined sewer anyway because
there was no storm sewer.....

It all seemed to have ended up in your big gob, senile one! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:17:03 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

Why would it matter what the U bend was made of?

ever seen a lead trap?........

Ever seen a troll-feeding idiot getting slapped around on uk.d-i-y, my new
punching bag? LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:29:00 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

Why would a lead trap be a different shape?

they just don't give a good depth of seal as modern traps do .......

Not even his unwashed cock can seal your stupid gob, eh? LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:48:43 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

Why would that have anything to do with the material they're made of?

just the way they were made back then ......very shallow seal

LOL! You REALLY want to know it, eh, poor sod? Just wait and see, you ****ed
up moron!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:51:31 +0100, Jim.GM4DHJ ... another notorious,
troll-feeding idiot, blabbered:

just the way they were made back then ......very shallow seal

...and bad joints ......

....and a cocksucking big gob, as in your case...