Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default New Kitchen sink - mix & match waste fittings?

Hi All
i've just picked up a new Astracast Kitchen sink at a good price
as part of general ongoing improvements. I need to buy all the 'extra
bits' separately - shiny plug'ole fittings, a waste kit, tap etc etc.
Just to check - are these sorts of parts pretty much interchangable as
regards pipe diameter, thread etc.? ie. can I expect a Franke waste
kit to fit onto an Astracast (or whatever) plughole?

Thanks
J^n
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:26:36 -0700 (PDT), jkn
wrote:

Hi All
i've just picked up a new Astracast Kitchen sink at a good price
as part of general ongoing improvements. I need to buy all the 'extra
bits' separately - shiny plug'ole fittings, a waste kit, tap etc etc.
Just to check - are these sorts of parts pretty much interchangable as
regards pipe diameter, thread etc.? ie. can I expect a Franke waste
kit to fit onto an Astracast (or whatever) plughole?

Thanks
J^n

The standard stuff at B&Q fits astrocast. Does it say on any wrapping
what it needs? Or was it much cheaper than that?
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free