Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Migration and housing.

On 18/03/2018 19:49, dennis@home wrote:
On 18/03/2018 16:56, Bill Wright wrote:
On 18/03/2018 16:39, ARW wrote:

Where do we get all the nurses from?

You need to learn the difference between immigration and unrestricted
immigration.

Bill

Its just as well that we do not have unrestricted immigration yet.
We may have after brexit but that's up to the government.

All I know is that there are restrictions on Indian doctors and American
insurance brokers but not on Polish turnip pickers.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/03/2018 16:39, ARW wrote:

Where do we get all the nurses from?

You need to learn the difference between immigration and unrestricted
immigration.

Bill

Its just as well that we do not have unrestricted immigration yet.
We may have after brexit but that's up to the government.

All I know is that there are restrictions on Indian doctors and American
insurance brokers but not on Polish turnip pickers.

Well at least the governments got something right, I suppose it had to
happen in the end.

Pity the turnip pickers have been put off by racist bigots, who are so
damned useless, they feel threatened by a veggie picker though.

Still from personal observations, veggie piicking is probably outside
the skills and learning ability of most people educated in a British
school.

AB

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/03/2018 16:39, ARW wrote:

Where do we get all the nurses from?

You need to learn the difference between immigration and unrestricted
immigration.

Bill

Its just as well that we do not have unrestricted immigration yet.
We may have after brexit but that's up to the government.

All I know is that there are restrictions on Indian doctors and American
insurance brokers but not on Polish turnip pickers.

Bill

They aren't immigrants.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Apart from scum like Mogg, the hero of the Brexiters

Name calling seems to be a Remoaner trait.

You've already lost what ever argument you think you might have had.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/bre...sh-to-fund-sec

He is an expense fiddling liar and cheat who is happy to channel the
UK's money into his own business.

By anyones standards this person is scum of the lowest order.

But he went to a public school, so must be all lies?

--
*When the going gets tough, use duct tape

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English dictionary
referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like calling Brexiters
child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers were
child molesters.

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English dictionary
referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like calling Brexiters
child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers were
child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English dictionary
referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like calling Brexiters
child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers were
child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from the
likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless insult.

--
*Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English dictionary
referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like calling Brexiters
child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers were
child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from the
likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English
dictionary referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like
calling Brexiters child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers
were child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from
the likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless
insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

You just love headline names, don't you? Must read tabloids too much.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/03/18 13:59, Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English dictionary
referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like calling Brexiters
child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers were
child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from the
likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

Absolutely. Project fear propagated *thousands* of whoppers.

Anyway its all academic Appeaser May has caved in and we aren't leaving
the EU after all it appears.

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:36:13 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 19/03/18 13:59, Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
*** Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
**** Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English dictionary
referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like calling Brexiters
child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers were
child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from the
likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

Absolutely. Project fear propagated *thousands* of whoppers.

Anyway its all academic Appeaser May has caved in and we aren't leaving
the EU after all it appears.

How the hell did she shut the loonies up?

It appears that everyone is worse off now, except the Scottish
fishermen of course who have been foiled from scraping the breeding
stock into their boats.

The only winners and they dont even know it.

All that remains to be seen is what happens to the Irish border.

I promise you all that as an EU citizen, I will do everything in my
power to keep Britain from tainting Europe ever again.

Charles de Gaulle was spot on, they should have listened.

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/03/18 13:59, Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English dictionary
referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like calling Brexiters
child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers were
child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from
the
likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

Absolutely. Project fear propagated *thousands* of whoppers.

Anyway its all academic Appeaser May has caved in and we aren't leaving
the EU after all it appears.

Stop moaning, you won.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 19/03/18 13:59, Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English
dictionary referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like
calling Brexiters child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers
were child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from
the likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless
insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

Absolutely. Project fear propagated *thousands* of whoppers.

Anyway its all academic Appeaser May has caved in and we aren't leaving
the EU after all it appears.

Yup. Delighted to see how furious Rees Mogg was. Must be a very good deal
indeed for the UK.

--
*You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 19 March 2018 23:40:41 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 19/03/18 13:59, Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English
dictionary referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like
calling Brexiters child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers
were child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from
the likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless
insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

Absolutely. Project fear propagated *thousands* of whoppers.

Anyway its all academic Appeaser May has caved in and we aren't leaving
the EU after all it appears.

Yup. Delighted to see how furious Rees Mogg was. Must be a very good deal
indeed for the UK.

What do you mean by the UYK, slavery was good for the UK, sending kids down the pits was good for the UK, working UKers for most of teh day 7 days a week was good for the UK.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp writes
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 20:02:45 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 18/03/2018 17:10, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 09:50:08 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Sunday, 18 March 2018 15:26:59 UTC, Archibald Tarquin
Blenkinsopp wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 07:54:34 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Sunday, 18 March 2018 09:38:43 UTC, Nightjar wrote:
On 18-Mar-18 8:35 AM, Brian Gaff wrote:
Really? I thought it was the greedy bar stewards who want to
build stuff
that only rich people can afford to buy.
Brian

Harry only wants to see a single cause that he can blame on people he
doesn't like.

Two major factors are that we are living longer and fewer people are
living in one dwelling - an average of two per dwelling today, as
compared to five in the 1950s. The problem is also not that there are
not enough houses; there are around 5.2% more places to live than
households wanting wanting to live in them. The problem is that the
housing and the households are not in the same places.

London is one of the worst places for a shortage of housing, partly
because of a lack of suitable places for development and partly because
its population is growing at around twice the national average.
Immigration does play a big part there. A lot of people, particularly
people in their thirties with families, are moving out of London but
even more are moving in; principally highly qualified people in their
20s, both British and foreign, coming to London to work. However, that
doesn't fit the profile that Harry or the person who wrote the article
want to blame.

Colin Bignell

If there were no migration, the population would have fallen.
There would be plenty of houses for everyone and they'd be cheaper.
Only the Guardian comes out with crap like yours.

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.a...iefings/migran
ts-in-the-uk-an-overview/
Where do you suppose all the millions of migrants are living?

Migrants are paying taxes, they are coming here and "hitting the
ground running". They support the NHS and buy/ pay for housing.

The true scum to b lame are babies and toddlers, they never paid a
penny into the system and are the prime reason for house buying.

These leeches will suck the country dry for years, and when they come
of age will fill every prison in Britain.

Sent them back, thats what I say. It may be a trifle difficult with
teens, but with a good set of tyre levers......

AB

Most migrant don't pay any tax.
Most money they earn is sent back "home".
They are here to keep the general wages low and property prices
high and rising so the likes of Tony Bliar can benefit from their
property portfolio.

We all pay tax.

Apart from scum like Mogg, the hero of the Brexiters

Name calling seems to be a Remoaner trait.

I am not a remainer.

I did not vote for or against Brexit.

If for some reason there is another referendum, I will not vote at
that either.

I am now an EU citizen, thanks to the stupidity of the British. As an
EU citizen I will do everything within my power to ensure that Britain
stays out of the EU and in particular out of Ireland.

May can stuff her passport where the sun dosen't shine, I wont be
needing it.

AB

You've already lost what ever argument you think you might have had.

So will you **** off out of UK.d-i-y? Please?
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bill Wright
writes
On 18/03/2018 16:39, ARW wrote:

Where do we get all the nurses from?

You need to learn the difference between immigration and
unrestricted immigration.

Bill

Its just as well that we do not have unrestricted immigration yet.
We may have after brexit but that's up to the government.

All I know is that there are restrictions on Indian doctors and
American insurance brokers but not on Polish turnip pickers.

Bill

Are we short of insurance brokers?
--
bert