Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Migration and housing.

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English
dictionary referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like
calling Brexiters child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers
were child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from
the likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless
insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

You just love headline names, don't you? Must read tabloids too much.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.