Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default OT. Migration and housing.

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:36:13 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 19/03/18 13:59, Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
*** Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
**** Fredxx wrote:
Not at all, it's a proposed new word in the Oxford English dictionary
referring to a Remainer that resorts to abuse, like calling Brexiters
child molesters.

Ah - right. Thanks for explaining that. Didn't realise Brexiteers were
child molesters.

Demonstrating the true meaning of a Remoaner.

Demonstrating just how thick Brexiteers are. To believe the lies from the
likes of Farage and Boris - but get all upset about a groundless insult.

Do you deny Project Fear propagated just a few lies?

Absolutely. Project fear propagated *thousands* of whoppers.

Anyway its all academic Appeaser May has caved in and we aren't leaving
the EU after all it appears.

How the hell did she shut the loonies up?

It appears that everyone is worse off now, except the Scottish
fishermen of course who have been foiled from scraping the breeding
stock into their boats.

The only winners and they dont even know it.

All that remains to be seen is what happens to the Irish border.

I promise you all that as an EU citizen, I will do everything in my
power to keep Britain from tainting Europe ever again.

Charles de Gaulle was spot on, they should have listened.

AB